Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You look beautiful @heartsmyface!

@heartsmyface  Beautiful!! I like your hair short too!!

@ather @Thank you.   I was debating between a pixie and short bob and this is the easy to grow out cut that resulted from my indecisiveness 😄

@heartsmyface ,

Love the "no makeup-y" flawless skin look!

RE: What are you wearing today?

Urban Decay Naked Honey palette for my eyes and Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Coloursplash lipstick in Sunset Cruise

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@KehDee 😍 gorgeous

@KehDee  Great look!

@KehDee ,

I like the Naked Honey Palette  on your eyes!

@KehDee I love this soft naturla look.  Those Tarte lipsticks are so comfortable too so extra bonus!  

I wore pink and blue flannel today (this is not my usual) lol.  With a mauve tank top and matched my makeup and jewelry to my outfit.  Seriously I try to break from this habit.  I tried @heartsmyface suggestion to use oil serum under my eyes before my makeup and it’s working.  Thank you 😘 I like the Tarte maracuja oil because my skin likes it.  

NYX tinted primer, Covergirl concealer, too faced setting powder

ABH brow wiz, physicians formula highlighter, hourglass bronzer 

UD shapeshifter palette and backtalk for blush and contour

dragonchild palette by menagerie, UD Moondust shimmer in teal green (I keep forgetting the shades)

essence mascara, Loreal voluminous mascara

smashbox gel liner in black

bite lipliner

gratis gift from @TeamBIC bite beauty’s new lipstick crayon pencil in shade Oninon (ask me how many times I’ve accidentally spelled onion lol) but I love the crayon pencil.  My winter lips are celebrating today because it’s so moisturizing without being greasy or sticky.  24 shades.  The colour they sent me would be a shade I’d go for.  I think it would work on most skin tones because it doesn’t pull too yellow or blue.  

8806033D-E66C-499F-8D27-A5AB067C2CB4.jpeg5030F12C-D494-49A0-9299-F18B77508BB7.jpeg42697C77-AD45-4D74-8143-8F058AD66698.jpeg84204072-8CC8-4368-B15A-BDA7A1C238E3.jpeg6AE85F40-3611-4560-8274-0DA91B9B8D39.jpeg

@2manyperfumes Oninon (it's so hard to not write "onion") is a gorgeous shade on you. Glad you like it!

Thank you @tastelikewater ❤️, I double checked because I was reading it backwards.  Lol it’s Nonino.     So I need to pay attention when I try to read things.  I cracked up when I realized.  Sorry Bite I didn’t mean to make it sound like onion. 

@2manyperfumes  Beautiful look. Where did you get your top? I love the colour!

Thank you @ather, it’s a Roots shirt 🥰

@2manyperfumes ,

I love the pink and blue flannel for the cooler weather!  It looks good on you, too!

(It was a struggle to begin to force myself to start wearing plaid flannel occasionally. 

I love how soft flannel is, though!)

Thank you @tsavorite 😘 this was hard for me because they are hot colours I gravitate too but I like to step out of my comfort zone and not be predictable.  Same with flannel shirts I started wearing them after I lost 60 pounds.  It was part of developing myself and expanding my wardrobe instead of always wearing black.  

@2manyperfumes love each and every color!!

Thank you @lmaster ❤️ That palette is so pretty, I know it’s discontinued, the single shadows I think are still available.  

@2manyperfumes   Beautiful shade!  My brain autocorrected Oninon to onion and I was wondering why they’d name it that!  😅

I’m glad oil is working for you!  You can also mix a drop of it in with your foundation if you need a little extra moisture all over for winter.  It’s a saviour!  

Lol I know I thought it said onion when I first saw it @heartsmyface - I was putting a few drops of oil into my foundation but never thought to use it on its own under my eyes,  in fact using it first before my foundation and concealer is a saviour so thank you for that tip 😘

89E77457-510F-4DC6-8444-2F2C6C3FB628.jpeg

145C6D7D-FDBC-44BE-B823-8ADBF756A09B.jpeg

74F254AB-FFCD-4F14-AE67-1B5E162909A2.jpeg

88,857 Replies
testing