Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks kb! Smiley Happy 

I'm so glad you're trying darker red lips now, because you look fantastic! So pretty.

Thanks Shannon! I'm slowly working my way over to brighter and deeper colors Smiley Happy 

Is it weird I just want to pat your eye? lol, that shadow looks so unreal, I love love love it. I wonder if I can make that happen with the ud electric silver shadow too. Thanks for the tip! 

Haha! Thanks! When I laid down my brush the first time, I was like whoa! That's so bright and so metallic! There was no going back so glitter eyes for work today! 

love your eyes today... and the berry lip!! 

Thank you LHart! 

That's a great tipi about sidecar! It's such a beautiful color but I regret it every time because of the disco ball that becomes my face. And your eyes look beautiful today!!

You're welcome and thanks!

I know...I've gone to work many times with glitter everywhere. I used the sephora brand glitter glue. Worked just fine. 

Here's my second look of the day, some of you may know after reading, I'm doing two looks a day, the second one is usually the most fun for me, cause I can go all out with what I'm wearing, and experiment and not feel rushed.

Today's star is the Electric Palette. 

SAM_1497.JPGSAM_1504.JPGSAM_1502.JPG

I'm  using tarte foundation, it's nearly done, can't wait to finish it, i've had it for 2 years already? i think? it's the first foundation i bought at sephora. using drugstore mascara. 

Wow. You need a beach background, and you could see whatever you held in your hand.

This is amazing!  You look drop dead gorgeous BW. Perfect. Eye and lip combo. You made me want to revisit my electric palette. 

What a beautiful look, Blackwhiskey! And I really love that lip color paired with those shadows...superb! You are giving me inspiration! Of course every time I look at any of your pics I get inspired, too bad I'm nowhere near as talented as you are. I really need a month off to just practice technique...LOL! Smiley Happy

Looking all mermaid-y there, BW! Beautiful blending on your eyes. I own Electric but rarely use it. They don't work the same way on my ancient eyes as they do on yours! Smiley Wink

Love it, especially the coral lips.

You matched lip color really well! Nice combo!

WOW! That is incredible. Such a stunning look, that lip color looks beautiful with those eyes and your skin looks flawless.

Thank you so much *gem. I've been rotating cleansers as of late. I've stopped using Tatcha because I want to get the full size rice powder enzyme to go along with it, so in the meantime I've been using a cleanser I've had which I love as well, the Nude Jelly Omega one, it's incredible too. 

I need to get my Electric Palette out more because it has incredible colors! 

Ok also love this look! So different from your first one. The electric eyes and coral lips make your skin look luminously soft! 

Hahaha, thank you very much, I'm a chameleon.  but the one thing that stays consistent is my love for coral lips.

I LOVE this!!! The whole look is absolutely incredible! You are very talented! Smiley Happy

86,464 Replies