Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You’re so sweet, @heartsmyface. That’s a great idea to wear it around the house before venturing outside. I’m comfortable wearing bright reds, but orange is something new to me!

@Danzie89  Beautiful look!

Thank you, @ather! 😊 

Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone.  Today’s actual Valentine’s Day look today was playing with more of the Dark Reign palette, the Flamenco lip jelly from Sephora with NYX cherry red liner.  Fenty mint mojito liner.  Too Faced life’s a festival palette (simmer peach shade for inner corner), pupa violet eye liner, KVD tattoo liner, Essence primer and mascara.  UD backtalk palette for blush.  I❤️Revolution chocolate heart bronzer, ABH brow wiz.

E60A664F-C2F1-47D0-8715-193B0A08D7B4.jpegE802C3C1-53BA-4076-8A2D-5A5C42227A9C.jpeg7AB2358C-AF3E-4726-8C78-7395F5FEB0E6.jpeg95AB2EEC-401A-486D-A0E7-6B5422799FF5.jpegTop palette (2 purples, 2 matte browns)Top palette (2 purples, 2 matte browns)

@2manyperfumes, Great Valentine's look❣

@2manyperfumes, Great Valentine's look❣

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Very gorgeous look!!! Love the stunning darkish eyeshadow and the red lippie! It suits you

Hi @2manyperfumes,

I love the deeper eyeshadow shades with the bright lip! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT ❤️

@2manyperfumes ,

So pretty!  And so is your sweater!

Thank you @tsavorite ❤️

@2manyperfumes I have this incredible urge to go through your closet and try on all your sweaters and I rarely even wear sweaters.  You always look so cosy and colorful! 🥰.  Loving the lipstick! 

Lol thank you @heartsmyface ❤️ Since it’s cold here 6 months of the year I’ve acquired a great sweater wardrobe 😂. I have a lot.  Cozy long dusters, faux fur and teddy bear jackets to name a few.  Boots for all occasions and weather.  🧣 

@2manyperfumes I’d love to play in it all.  :D.  My aesthetic is more black Lycra tanks and bodysuits and a lot of dark coloured blouses with a line skirts or leather pants.  I don’t stray much unless I’m playing dress up.  okay that’s a lot when at home but for going out I have my life uniform. 

I use to wear a lot of black but lately I’m venturing into more colourful clothing and I live in pants mostly unless I’m at work in my uniform. @heartsmyface ❤️

@2manyperfumes  Beautiful!! Hope you and your husband have a relaxing evening!

Thank you @ather 💖 yes take out Dinner was much appreciated tonight 

RE: What are you wearing today?

I binged S** Education on Netflix last night, and am so in love with Maeve’s grungy eyeliner that I decided to try it on myself on my day off. I’m stumped on which lippie would pair best: nude? Pink? The dark lip feels a bit...much on me (and I don’t know how the lighting changed so dramatically, but here we are).

Eyes are Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil Perversionin Perversion, smudged with Spot and Cocoa from Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette. Lips are from L-RANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Lip Glossin Vintage, L'Oreal Color Riche Shine in 900 Glossy Fawn, and PAT MCGRATH LABS - LuxeTrance™ Lipstickin Exxotica. 

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

I love this look on you, @tastelikewater! It really makes the color of your eyes pop. All 3 lippies look great with your eye look. I personally love the left for a daytime look.

Best regards,

Laurie 🙂 

@tastelikewater, Love all three looks. Your eyes look fan...

@tastelikewater, Love all three looks. Your eyes look fantastic and I like all three lip colors with it!

@tastelikewater ,

I like the look the very best, then the middle look.  The right isn't my favorite when compared with the other two.

The eyes are great in all three, and like the first and last for lips, @tastelikewater .

88,857 Replies
testing