Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

You are selling me Mod Ren @k617!! I have held out this long but...wow. Also, your blending is a sight to behold. You always pick the perfect lip to compliment your eye looks. Love!

Thank you @blueviolet21 @SheWhoSkis ❤️

My goodness, @k617, Modern Renaissance + your blending skills = pure magic! So beautiful!

This is such a gorgeous look @k617! You know, I've been reaching for MR a lot lately as well. It's so versatile. 

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thanks @Mcakes!

Simply gorgeous! What shades did you use? I would have never guessed MR either. So talented 🙂

Pretty much the first "quad" on the left (the light shades and light orange), all the reds/cranberry and Cypress Umber on the outer corner, Vermeer in the centre and Warm Taupe to blend everything on the top 🙂 thanks!

@k617,

This look is so lovely!  I would have never guessed it was Modern Renaissance!

I love that it is so subtle, but such a pretty look.  Well done!

Wow!

you look stunning...

i love your lips & would love to have thick hair!!!

🙂

Thank you @tsavorite ❤️ it looks a bit washed out in only photo, the reds are more apparent IRL! But I can't pull off very bold looks either, I just look ridiculous 😂

Stunning @k617

Thank you @jozkid 😘

What a soft and feminine look @k617! Love the blending, this eye looks so effortless. I have been reaching for MR too because I wanted to remember why it was such a great palette, and I'm in love with it again. I'm going to attempt this eye and hope it looks as beautiful as yours Heart

Thank you @Melissa136 ❤️ the oranges were always neglected but I've been using them more and more lately! There's simply no bad shadow in this palette!

@k617 So gorgeous! Your blending is fantastic, and I really love the lips too 😊

Thank you @unfungirl! I bought a new Sephora brush the other week and am loving it...does a great job with the outer corner without overdoing it!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Sugarpill kitten parade and kat von d metal crush danzigSugarpill kitten parade and kat von d metal crush danzig

I love your eyes!

gorge fellow green eyed lady meets fellow green eyed gypsy lady!

well,to be honest,my honest actually change colour from green to blue to hazel!!!

Depending on my mood .....

i,layer colours as well,but must be careful being fair too much colour can be overkill for me...

but to me makeup really has no boundaries if you love yourself w it,cool,if not start over .....

thats why makeup wipes & removers were invented.

chill everyone,no err can not be reversed. We are all beautiful in our own uniqueness.

trends may come & go but I'm stuck in the 1970 or Woodstock girls yrs & the beauty of Vivien Leigh & Marilyn Monroe ,Rita Hayworth, The Goddesses of MGM in the 1950s

they were jaw dropping gorge & mysterious........as I like to play myself plus my idol STEVIE NICKS!  I do my make up & my hair is cut similar to hers circa 1979) shaggy long

i don't wear a lot but as pretty green eyes girl,accent my best ...my eyes & high cheekbones!

im a boho rock chick,definitely stevie inspired my style since age 14 mum made me skirts like hers!!!  Anyway sorry.....just fair girls warning it really looks good if you yes layer colours but mind the colours you do for a soft / or can even get a smokey eye without looking like .....

Overkill.

but you nailed it girl!!! Congrats!

peace Out!

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Much love!

@Mossique @heartsmyface you know i just had to rock out to stevie after reading this! ❤️

Stevie Nicks!!!!  I haven't listened to that tingle inducing voice in ages!!!  Changing that right now! @Mossique

88,857 Replies
testing