Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: your eyes are beautiful, @melissapurple22

Thanks @lmaster the pinks and plum colours really do bring out the green in my eyes which makes them pop.  😊💜 I always feel like they look better in pictures because I wear glasses usually so you can't see them 

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

I have been wanting to try kaja so much! Thats a very pretty shade Smiley Happy i cant pull off pinks like that they always need to have a warm undertone corally pinks because of my skin tone.

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

It is a pretty shade @Blackwhiskey  great part is that they it is also super comfortable on the lips and stays on for a good amount of time 💜 Definitely worth trying 

Re: What are you wearing today?

@melissapurple22 beautiful romantic look!  I received the same shade from Team BIC for Valentines Day and I'll have to try out this type of eye make up to go with it!  Awesome inspiration! 

Thanks @missjeanie  it is a Beautiful colour that looks good on its own with  little bit of makeup but does go well with warm pink makeup 💜 I am sure you will love it 

Really pretty, @melissapurple22!

Thank you so much @curlychiquita 😊 

Beautiful @melissapurple22 

Thank you 😊 @femman 

@melissapurple22 ,

This is beautiful on you!  I love the Kaja "Be Mine" on you.  Your eyes look lovely.

I really I am so happy with the Kaja Be Mine it is the perfect colour for me and so comfortable @tsavorite  thank you! ☺️

Ouhhhh they chose the perfect heart melter for you!!!!  I love your shadow shape too!  It’s almost like butterfly wingsSmiley Happy@melissapurple22 

Thank you 😊 @heartsmyface I love to blend out my eyeshadows up and out and I have been playing with blending out my shadow on the bottom almost to my checks. I was so happy the BIC team did a great Choosing Be Mine for me 💜 

@melissapurple22  Oh, this is such a pretty look!! Your eyes are gorgeous and the Kaja Be Mine is perfect for you!! Love it all!!😊💜

Thank you so much @yankeefaithful  I love playing with pinks they do make my green eye colour pop 💜 And the KAja Heart Melter is such a beautiful bright pink! 

@melissapurple22 I knew the Kaja would look beautiful on you! Your eyes and cheeks compliment it perfectly. 

You where right @tastelikewater  thank you 😊 I very lucky it turned out to be the perfect  pink for my skin tone 💜

8F8B385F-6899-4FDA-9805-53FF5DD7FDA4.jpeg

9F88DB74-F9FC-4266-B288-324917C0AFC7.jpegUD blush in Bittersweet Étude House Dreaming Swan eye and cheek, visée pk801 colorpop ultra satin lip petit four

@heartsmyface ,

You look so feminine and also just like Mischief!  Lovely top!

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Theres my pretty little lady! I love that flirty but edgy look!

This is a really pretty look, @heartsmyface!  I love the lip color on you.

81,181 Replies