Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@ShortErica lovely look

Thank you @SportyGirly125!

@ShortErica Great hair day! What did you use today?

Today was wash day @tastelikewater

Used DEVACURL - Low-Poo® Original Mild Lather Cleanser which I'm not sure about. Some washes it works nicely others my hair seems stringy. Then DEVACURL - One Condition® Original Daily Cream Conditioner and DEVACURL - SUPERCREAM™ Coconut Curl Styler for styling.

@ShortErica  What a beautiful and fresh look. I wish I could look that lovely with minimal makeup. Does your hair naturally curl like that? So pretty! 

Thanks so much @PrettyPaint. I had very curly hair and now its naturally wavy. It seems to take more work now but it generally goes like this. Products help to keep it this way and frizz at bay though.

@ShortErica  It's absolutely lovely! 

Gorgeous hair, look wonderful @ShortErica 👍 have fun with the kids.

They played hard and took a good nap @2manyperfumes. Thank you!

you look beautiful @ShortErica what would you consider yo...

you look beautiful @ShortErica what would you consider your curl pattern?

Re: you look beautiful @ShortErica what would you consider yo...

@lmaster 2b or 2c mostly. I'll occasionally get a real curl here and there that brings back fond memories. In high school and college I was 3b throughout.

You look lovely 🙂 @ShortErica

Thank you @DaneeBT!

Today was supposed to be "no time for makeup" so I just threw on my tinted sunscreen, mascara and lipstick. Texted my sis that I was ready, and she responded "yeah, we're not, we're rearranging furniture now"...so I had a little more time to play. Yay! Didn't think to prime my eyelids since I was all out of order with mascara first, nor did I particularly feel like a full eyeshadow look, so I expect my liner to move around a good bit pretty quickly on my oily lids...ah well, so be it. I'm not opposed to smudgy teal 😂 Today was more about playing with blush pretty hard and heavy...and it still doesn't show up much here lol. 

Oh, and I didn't like any of my normal shots today, so you get the goofy one :pOh, and I didn't like any of my normal shots today, so you get the goofy one 😛

Spoiler
Brows:
Benefit Precisely My Brow 3

Eyes:
Started off with Ulta Automatic Liner in Teal, but it was a bit bluer than I wanted, so I added the greener-teal of the Fiona Stiles gel liner on top
Laura Geller Lash Boss mascara

Face:
Cotz tinted sunscreen
Laura Mercier setting powder
Started off with a pretty hefty swipe of the BH Honolulu Hideaway blush, and added the WNWxPacman blushlighter as a shimmery layer, blending it up to the usual highlighter spot. Then added a touch of OFRA Rodeo Drive as extra highlight, and just a bit of the Bareminerals Bounce & Blur in Maybe Sunrise in the middle of my blush. 

Lips:
UOMA Black Magic Metallic Shine Lipstick in On Fire...oops, not pictured

IMG_20190907_130412193.jpg

Hi @RGbrown I see this version of Cotz is branded as a primer. Have you tried either the Lightly Tinted Sunscreen SPF 35, Sensitive Non-tinted SPF 40, or Flawless Complexion SPF 50? If so, how would you compare it to this one? Thanks!

@ShortErica 

While they call this one a primer now, it's original name was something along the lines of "Face Natural Tint 40" with no mention of primer lol. It's silicone-y, so I guess it works as a primer as well, but I don't really use it as such...many days, it's my only face product.

I have used two of those!

The lightly tinted 35 is much lighter in color. It's silicone-y as well, but not as dense texture-wise as the prime 40. It's got a similar feel to the Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen IIRC, though it's been a year or so since I tried Supergoop. It's good, but I kinda prefer the denser texture of the prime 40 (and the darker tint on the prime 40 is fine for my skin tone, so that's not a factor for me like it might be for you).

The Sensitive 40 is more of what I think of as a traditional sunscreen. It's white, and has that thick lotion texture. I found it a little stiff to spread easily on my face, but I'm using it up on my body, and it's great for that. White cast is very low, but perhaps not completely non-existent.

I'm currently trying the SUPERGOOP! - 100% Mineral Smooth & Poreless Matte Screen SPF 40 but haven't tried the unseen sunscreen. I might have to stop in Ulta to see how the shades look. Thanks for being so helpful @RGbrown!

I love the smudge teal liner. I think it looks perfect @RGbrown 

@ather 

Thanks so much! ❤️

@RGbrown love the eyeliner and lip combo

@SportyGirly125 

Thanks so much! ❤️

88,857 Replies
testing