Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Using all the pallets at once ND sunset and tropic with viseart's coy. Cheeks are ND bloom and glow with CT dance floor princess on lips.

Re: What are you wearing today?

Really pretty makeup @moxiepancakes 👍❤️ Those shades are beautiful on you. 

RE: What are you wearing today?

Beautiful look!!! Love the mint color of your lids!

@moxiepancakes ,

A really pretty combination of colors, looks beautiful on you!

@moxiepancakesSo Pretty 

The look came together beautifully, @moxiepancakes!

The look came together beautifully, @moxiepancakes!

@moxiepancakes  This whole look is beautiful! I remember your earlier Coy looks and now you’re making me want to buy that palette again. I keep holding off because I can’t try a tester in person. (I love Viseart and usually don’t need to play with testers before buying, but something about Coy is different.) But it always looks gorgeous on you. 

@WinglessOne Coy is one of my favorite viseart palettes n...

@WinglessOne Coy is one of my favorite viseart palettes now. It's definitely not a stand alone but it has so many great shades to add pizzazz to looks created with any of the other palettes.

Very pretty @moxiepancakes 🥰 pinks, blush tones and teal looks great on you.  

@moxiepancakes I love this blush color on you! 

Best,
Rebecca

Today I tempted fate—and my eyeballs’ tolerance—with shadows and mascara. Also tried a new-to-me perfume sample, and I might need a full bottle in my life soon. 

D5AC79E5-C0B4-4D99-87C1-2A1E45B10371.jpeg3E0E1352-B549-4307-8336-853247FCCB93.jpeg

Now I can’t stop using the NARSissist Wanted 2 palette. :DNow I can’t stop using the NARSissist Wanted 2 palette. 😄

Details: 

Spoiler
Brows: 
- MAC Shape + Shade (brush end only) in Stud 
- Kimiko Super Fine Eyebrow Pencil in Black Tea 

Eyes: 
- Clio Gelpresso liner in Emerald Lagoon 
- NARS High-Pigment Longwear liner in Ocean Drive 
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Dusty Mauve 
- Viseart Editorial Brights palette, dark blue shade 
- Top lashes: NARS Climax mascara 

Forgot to use eyeshadow primer, which the Viseart shadow and both eyeliners needed to stay put on my lids all day. The liners up top transferred a bit and the blue shadow creased—though you’d never know, since my eyes are hooded and the only way to see the creasing is to stretch my lids downward with your finger. 😂 

But, as I expected, the Bobbi Brown shadow stick sat like a rock: absolutely no creasing or transferring. And that’s why I love the BB shadow sticks. 

Undereyes: 
- Smashbox Hydrating Under Eye Primer 
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande 
- NARS NARSissist Wanted 2 Cheek Palette, Ambition 

Cheeks: 
NARS  Blush in 413 BLKR 

Lips: 
MAC Liptensity in Double Fudge 

Perfume: 
- Right arm: Zoologist, Tyrannosaurus Rex 
- Left arm: Papillon Artisan Perfumes, Salome 

This is my second Salome sample and I’ll eventually buy a full bottle. But today’s my first T-Rex experience and I was not adequately prepared for the extremely bold raging fire and tar pit scent. Not just lit fireplace; this is an orchard of bitter orange trees and pine trees near a tar pit, and everything’s burning down. That and a metallic black pepper note obliterated all other notes for about 30 minutes. I put Salome on my other arm to try balancing out the fire 😄 since I wasn’t sure how long it’d rage on. As the fire gradually died down, I could also smell rose, ylang ylang, something leafy, a little patchouli, and sandalwood. Hours later, I smell all those things with a much softer burnt wood undertone. I’m glad this didn’t dry down to a sweet vanilla on me; it leans more heavily toward sandalwood as a base note. This fragrance is one hell of a ride. Might need to add this to my Full Bottle Purchase list. 

@WinglessOne ,

I love your eye look and the T. Rex adventures at the Tar Pit!  I feel that I have missed so much in my experience with fragrances!  The Nars 413 BLKR Blush is such a beautiful shade!

Thank you @tsavorite ! I wish a wider variety of fragrances and houses were available at more physical stores, so folks could discover and test them in person. I buy a lot of samples and discovery sets online to compensate.

413 BLKR is the blush I usually travel with. If NARS sold an oversized pan of it, I’d buy one! 

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Gorgeous look!

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks @idanyd!

You look amazing, @WinglessOne - I love your eye look! Th...

You look amazing, @WinglessOne - I love your eye look! The T-Rex perfume sound like something else!

Re: You look amazing, @WinglessOne - I love your eye look! Th...

Thanks so much @curlychiquita ! ☺️ T-Rex is definitely not your average floral or bergamot fragrance. 😄 I think folks who hate smoke would give up on this immediately after smelling it on a paper strip, which is a shame because they’d miss out on the wonderful transitions. 

Yeah 👍 love all your bright palettes-great shadows with lip colour @WinglessOne ❤️ You are looking good 🤩

Aw, thanks @2manyperfumes ! ☺️

Wooooooo @WinglessOne is back in business! That outer corner gradient you achieved is stunning. 

Thanks so much @tastelikewater ! ☺️

88,857 Replies
testing