Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

🙂 thanks! This is the first highlighter I've actually gotten excited about. And you know you're excited when you can't wait to wake up and put it on again the next day. 

Anonymous Insider

What a fabulously groomed and polished look! As always your eyelids are like miniature works of art; today I'm seeing sunset over a beach; it is exquisite! I'm also loving your subtle sculpting, which is incredibly striking, and that sassy pink lip complements the Marsala hues perfectly! You look beautiful! 🙂

Thank you!! 🙂 

All I can say is Wow! You look incredibly stunning and the highlight is spectacular! 

Thank you vegchililover! I've tried several highlighters and this one has to be my favorite as of today. 

Wow, that Buxom bronzer and highlighter looks amazing on you!

Thanks! This is the first time I used the bronzer on its own and the first time I use the highlight at all. 

IMG_4315.JPG

Eyes: UD Stag Liner smudged with UD Vengeance shadow

Cheeks: Tarte Flush Cheek Stain, Benefit Watt's Up

Lips: MUFE Aqua Lip Liner in 10C, NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned

Your skin looks as though it's made of silk! I love the smudged out liner look!  So soft and pretty! 

Thank you hearts, I'm liking the combo of EL Double Wear and HG Mood Light on those days when a lighter foundation just isn't cutting it. It manages to look silky and natural while being full coverage.

That lipstick is so beautiful! 

Thanks BW! I've had it in my loves list for a while but finally decided to pick one up in store yesterday since it was OOS online. I'm glad I did!

Anonymous Insider

The gorgeous fiercely sultry lip is the scene-stealer here, but as always my eyes are drawn to the inimitable blending of neutral shadows across your lids and those fabulously flirtatious feathery lashes! You look absolutely stunning! 🙂

Thank you ballerinagirl!

I have to ask, what's the little furry thing perching over the picture? It looks like an ewok or the crazy looking monster from Big Trouble in Little China. Oh and you look gorgeous!

It's a Chewbacca backpack wearing a bandana! 

I clicked on this thread just to find out what this was answering. And I am glad I did. 🙂

The Nars lip pencil is beautiful on you.

Thank you! 

Getting ready to go out for dinner with the hubs.

nars radiant creamy concealer ginger

guerlain Perles de blush

ud pulp fiction palette

stila stay all day damsel liner

bite lingonberry from lingonberry/tangerine duo lippie

Neither of the bite colors were what I was expecting.  Tangerine is more reddish than I anticipated and lingonberry looks like a dupe of one of the colors in the violet/palomino mini.

im11715age.jpg

Eta: lingonberry wasn't working for me, so I took it off to add Shiseido Lacquer Rouge 508 Blaze.

including a pic of how bad lingonberry stained my lips.

i117152mage.jpgi117153mage.jpg

I love the bright pink lip!  Actually I love both!  I like it when lipsticks stain personally.  Then if I don't reapply I don't look unmade up,   Are you enjoying the guerlain blush?   I'm starting to really want it but I really have to practice not buying everything I come across. Vicariously living through you!  

88,857 Replies
testing