Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

It's a mix. Tarte 12 hour foundation in medium sand i think but i lighten it with MAC's face and body White to lighten up to my actual skin. 

Thank you, by the way! 😄 

AND. Did you ever get the letter I sent? 

Anonymous Insider

Yep, sent you a msg online but I don't think you've logged in a while.

I need to get some of that white so I can make use of a couple of my foundations that are a little off. 

It's a money saver to be honest. I would've probably thrown away my foundation if it weren't for mac white. 

I have three or four foundations that need to be lighter so I think it's definitely worth it, rather than wasting them. 

I love your lipstick.  What color is it?

Also, do you have a tiny tattoo on your hand??? 😉

It's tarte's GLEE. I'm not sure if it looks different in daylight, first time I use it. I bought a lip set like a year or more ago and I can't believe I never busted this one out, lol. It almost comes close to Kat von D's Countess but a little less orange. And now, hahah that's actually an eyeliner scribble that I was trying to warm up. 😮 

This lipstick is amazing.

Anonymous Insider

Smokin' is right!! Gorgeous!!! I thought the "blurriness" was just a filter or something, that you were doing it on purpose! But it's nice to see you clearly! Hope you have a fun night out!! 

I always thought it was an artistic filter as well!

Hahaha no, my phone used to take great pictures but I dropped it and the screen cracked so now they come out all blurred out or overexposed cause of the light wedging itself inside the cracks. Although I noticed with this camera, it kind of blurred my eyebrows? LOL I  don't know why it's doing that, I'll have to check the settings, I think it just focuses on my eyeballs up to the mouth. hehe. Thank you! I'm just waiting for some people to leave so I can leave. 

Chilling out at home today in my comfy clothes!  I am realizing I need a 1/2inch or 1 inch straightener if I want to keep the super short back of my hair under control.  Otherwise I look like I've been electrocuted!  lol!  The 2inch isn't working out so well.  At least I'm not going to have problems with it being too flat.  

Wearing naked1 palette two faced sweethearts blush in peach beach and Mac creamsheen gloss in boy bait. 

image.jpg

You can do no wrong!! Your skin looks like porcelain!

Anonymous Insider

You've defined your eyes beautifully to complement the androgynous feel conferred by the new hair style! I'm loving your flawless looking complexion, with what looks like a natural flush, and that adorable glossy pink-nude lip is wonderfully insouciant! You look stunning! 🙂

New 'do? It's fabulous!

Anonymous Insider

This peach/pink combo is lovely and fresh looking! 

Anonymous Insider

Gorgeous, hearts, just gorgeous!! You are are always stunning!

When I used to flat iron my bangs, I used a travel iron similar to this one: http://www.sephora.com/tame-mini-flat-iron-P385695

Oh my gosh!  I actually have one of those in my closet somewhere!  I completely forgot!!!  It isn't a sephora one and doesn't get very hot.  I'm going to give it a try before buying a new one! 

Nope, I couldn't find it.  I guess I was rustling around in there a little loudly cause my hubs came in and called me hamster.   I asked him to help me look, there was a brief two minutes of looking and then we went to get a new one:/.  I'm going nuts in the back of my head cause I just wanna know where the other one is.

Anonymous Insider

Since I went for a very short bob, I had to buy a hot brush and a new straightener - crazy the way new hairstyles require new tools! 😉

88,857 Replies
testing