Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I only select the finest cows for the lickings. image.jpg

❤️

I'm late to the hair appreciation party, but it looks awesome! I have long hair, but that still doesn't stop Major Bedhead to create a giant pompadour on my head.

Hey natural pompadours are good!   No back combing!  But seriously, I think I may need to wrap my hair for sleeping. 

i wouldn't touch it. kick a@#.

HELL YES

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously , i love this. I'd go out like this if i could sport short hair. 

Yes, I can see you sporting it!   I'm seeing my hair will do a lot of fun stuff!  I just wanna be able to control the level of funness! 

Groggily stumbles to go have a shower.

Anonymous Insider

Needs a Buster Sword.

😄

yESssimage.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Love it! Very funky! 😉 

Lol, it's all for you and BW!  Enjoy it!  I must learn to embrace that I will be laughed at every morning when I get up for a while.  My hubby couldn't contain himself- again. 

Anonymous Insider

I'll have to try to get one to share in return. But really since I've grown it out a little, it's not as crazy as it used to be. 

IMG_3474.jpg

I'm lazy today, so today's look is called "smear a lot of gold eyeshadow on and don't apply your lipstick too carefully, because you're eating lunch soon." It's basically my everyday look.

Glossier Skin Tint in Light; Naked 1 on the eyes; Benefit Brow Tint in Light/Medium, Bobbi Brown mascara; Sephora black liner; Nars Madly, Illamasqua Lover, and Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Palette on the cheeks; and Nars Audacious Jane on the lips. I used a Sheseido eye mask that calls for the extra lotion to be rubbed into your skin, which leaves my skin baby soft but looking wet all day.

Oooooo, pretty eye makeup!  I love that gold!  Shiseido skincare is awesome!  It brings about a youthful glow. 

These Sheseido things are worth every penny.

Oooh I love Jane on you, she looks completely different on me!

Thanks! I really slapped her on today, so she came out a bit glossier than usual.

Your eyes are drawing me in today. They look so good! I pulled out my naked palette this week too. Which shades did you use? And I really, really like that lip color on you. Looks great with your eye makeup. 

Thanks, SD. It's Naked all over the lid, Half Baked on most of the lid, and a little Smog in the crease that didn't show up very well.

I had a feeling it was Smog. Smog is one of my favorite eyeshadows from my entire collection...and I have a lot! I think it shows up nicely. 

I think you look fantastic, TKLJ!  

I especially love the way Jane looks on you.  On me it is kind of brownish, but it is such a lovely coral on you!

88,857 Replies
testing