Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks cupcakecandy!  I'm going to a small island called Anguilla.  It is close to St Maarten and the British Virgin Islands.  

It's been cold in Canada, so I can't wait!!!

I actually know where that is, yet the first thing I thought of was the Nars Multiple in Anguilla...is that sad? 😄 Either way, sounds like a great vacation spot-have fun when you go! 

Whenever you wear Lana, I think of Lana del Rey, whenever I see you wearing Lana, I feel like buying my 2nd Audacious lippie. I love corals/orange lippies on you. You look amazing. By the way, did you draw that Bowie back there? 

LOL, whenever I wear Lana, I always wonder which Lana it is named after...

You only have ONE???  Good god woman, how do you resist? 😮

Thank you!  I love to wear coral/orange lippies the most, but I don't have many.  I was looking at my collection this morning and realized that.  I have a lot of dark reds and not enough oranges!

But no, I didn't draw this, I am not that talented.  I bought it.  The artist's name is Quibe.  It's a one connected line drawing.  

Hahaha, I have no idea why the Audacious scare me, other than I have a lot of lippies that I've had the misfortune of getting dupes without realizing.  It's a very nice drawing. ^^ 

BAHHHHHHHH

i trust all know what this is in response to.

also, i adore lana on you. made for you.

also...exhibit a ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

LOL, thanks Jem!

Lana looks great on you! And I really like the shimmery eye you created with the Stila shadows.

Thank you!  

Stila/Too Faced are my go-tos when I want something more tame, UD when I'm feeling a bit more fun. 😉

IMG_3479.jpg

IMG_3480.jpg

IMG_3487.jpg

I felt like dressing up a bit. Please pardon my wet hair and the poorer-than-usual quality of these photos.

Perricone No Foundation Foundation Serum in Light to Medium

Nars Corrector in Pear

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Honey

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light

Nars Narissist Blush, Contour, and Lip Palette in Enrapture Blush and Albatross Highlighter

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Palette in Radiant Light

Tom Ford Cream Color for Eyes in Illicit

Sephora Waterproof Smoky Cream Liner in Black

Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner in Black

Bobbi Brown Smoky Eye Mascara in Black

Anastasia Lash Genius Clear Waterproof Topcoat

Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium

Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in Vesuvio

Anonymous Insider

This red looks stellar on you and that eye shadow looks awesome with your eye color!

Thank you, Vaashtii! I'm loving this cream shadow more and more.

This may be your perfect red.  The contrast against your skin gives you a snow white complexion.  Love it.

Wow, thank you, notcreative. (I really have yellow undertones, but let's keep that between you, me, and my phone's bad camera. 😉 )

Your lips stand out beautifully! And your skin looks really glowy- love the highlights! 

Thanks, Haleyhale. I think part of the skin trick is I stopped wearing real foundation and now stick to BB creams and lighter. If some pores and redness and imperfections show through, so be it. As someone who once put on mascara so I could walk down my dorm's hall to the water fountain, this has been a big step.

Wow you have the best cupids bow shape I've seen in awhile! My grandma and my mom both had that same shape and it's so pretty and feminine, No amount of liner works for me to draw one in haha

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Thanks so much, Diana. That's so nice of you to say. 🙂

You have a very interesting lip shape..in a good way! The eyeshadows you chose today bring out your green eyes too.

Thank you. 🙂 I fake the lips at bit to make my cupid's bow a bit pointier. For some reason, I think this looks a little better when I wear red lipstick, but I don't bother with other colors.

The bronze shadow looks great with your eye color! And I didn't know Nars made correctors-must go look it up 🙂 

88,857 Replies
testing