Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks jem!  Between the name and the pretty gold overspray, I never had a chance.  

I always wished I'd gotten Rotonde as well, but Taj Mahal is a pretty close dupe.

Mmmm a little Robert Smith in the morning is the perfect way to start the day. ❤️

That blush gives you the perfect "in from the cold" flush.

Thank you!  It's an old fave I'm trying to give more love to.

@Mochapj, the Bite pencil shade is gorgeous on you! They never look quite the same on me.

Thank you, Tamara! I'm always worried with nudes like this... They usually make me look dead, but this one is just right 😉

All of you ladies are beautiful

IMG_3502.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

Not perfect, but it's the end of the day. The lipstick lasted through dinner pretty well, and I topped it off with the YSL to help the color a bit. Also, whoops, I apparently forgot to put on blush.

Glossier Skin Tint in Light

Armani Maestro Concealer in 4

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette

Bobbi Brown Smoky Lash mascara in Black

Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium

Burberry shadow quad in Nude Blush

Butter London lipstick in Ruby Murrary

YSL Volupte Sheer Candy in Mouthwatering Berry

Love the way your makeup brings out your eyes! The color you used for your eyeliner is making them pop--gorgeous!

Thanks, it's whatever the darkest shade in the Nude Blush quad is (they don't have separate names).

nude blush

I'm trying not to buy any more eyeshadow, but this is beautiful!! You may have sold it 😉

If you don't want to be enabled, you can find dupes in Naked 3 … but if you do want to be enabled, it sure is purdy, ain't it? 😉

I just realized who you remind me of- Angelina Jolie before she got all old and skeletal lol. I didn't know butter London made lipstick! I want! 

*faints*

*awakens to talk about lipstick*

The BL lipsticks are sold at Ulta. I got it after receiving a sample.

Hey, I don't wanna be the comment police or anything but Angelina Jolie is only 39 I believe - younger than many of our BT users (younger than me!) and has a body type that I'm sure some users here can identify with. I'm SURE you didn't mean anything by it but just wanted to mention it. And I agree that TKLJ is one gorgeous lady! 😄 

Thanks, starsandbucks. 🙂 I'm 11 years younger than AJ and it's weird to think of her aging, as I think of her as timeless.

Oops, I definitely didn't mean to be critical of anyone, not even Angelina! All I really meant to say was that her face has changed quite a bit and TKLJ resembles the 20 years ago version.

That is super impressive staying power for that lipstick!  I love how the pink makes your eyes pop.  

The YSL really brought it back to life. And thank you! 🙂

Very pretty 🙂 The pink lip is enough to make your cheeks look like they have blush already, it looks wonderful. I'm curious about the burberry quad, can you tell me a bit about their shadows? 

Finally, my rosacea's workin' for me! As for the shadows, I like Nude Blush but I'm returning Sage Green. They're very powdery and kind of buff out to all the same color, which shouldn't be happening with a $60 quad (I got mine with a discount code). I should add that I've only worn Nude Blush once.

88,857 Replies
testing