Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I reeeaallly like the color on your lid. Is it from UD or Stila? And yay for the side bangs! I voted for them last time 🙂 

It's mostly from the stila palette.  And oh my gosh I mentioned the wrong stila palette.  It's from the in the light palette.  I used a mix of luster and night sky and some bubbly in there overtop of 5050. 

Anonymous Insider

Stunning. I just love your haircut to pieces, that is such an awesome look for your! And that is an awesome pink on you!!!! 

Thanks!  I feel like it has looked completely different everyday since I cut it!  I do love that it can be super messy and it still looks awesome!  My long hair wasn't so friendly. 

I got this lippy in my first Mac haul last year and was terrified of it and then I forgot about it.  No idea why cause it's a pretty friendly colour.   I was a gloss girl in the beginning of my makeup life so maybe all lipsticks terrified me. 

Anonymous Insider

I've been a gloss girl for YEARS until I started wearing lipstick and finally other makeup in like October. So I know what you mean. And for my first lipstick, I started with Charlotte from the Audacious line. That's BOLD jump and it took a little while to gain the confidence to wear it out of the house!!!

I love hairstyles that are totally versatile like that!!!! I'm in the process of growing mine out, I literally had a buzzcut going over summer (I do best with SHORT hair!!) but now I've grown out most of it to where I want it, I just need my bangs to grow out a little bit more. I can't wait for them to get there. But every time I see someone with a funky short cut (like YOURS) I want to chop it all off again!! I'm trying to keep the end in mind and remain strong. 

You look great. 🙂

Thank you very much.  

perfect.

Merci! 😎

I'm extra pleased with how my makeup came out today!  I took today off so I spent extra time getting ready 🙂

Hopefully the pic isn't too big!

Foundation - Armani Maestro foundation (in 6)

Blush - KVD Heartgram.  This is PIGMENTED.  I had to blend it out for a while but it's so beautiful! 

"Contour" - Bobbi Brown bronzing powder in Natural 1

Brows - Benefit Gimme Brow in medium/dark

Eyes - KVD Innerstellar, Orion in crease, Astrological all over lid, Darkstar in outer v (same on bottom lash line), Lycan as highlight.  Guys I'm in love!  I also used Killing Moon the make the world's tiniest wing.  

Lips - Sephora cream lip stain in Marvelous Mauve.  Great formula, kind of MLBB for me.

Mascara - Rimmel lash accelerator 

Guerlain holiday balls all over.  

Photo on 1-23-15 at 1.18 PM.jpg

Why am I so immature when it comes to certain simple words. I won't say which. 

You look lovely, had been a while since I had seen your face round here parts~ 

I am drooling all over your perfect curls and their amazing colour!  You are today's eye candy! 

I don't know if I can handle such a compliment from someone as stunning as you Hearts.  I'm too busy bowing down to you!

image.jpg

muah muah muah!  Bow to me!!!!  (All the easier for me to drool on you!)  

After seeing your posts so much on the threads, this is the first time I've seen you. You look amazing! 🙂

Holiday balls. 🙂

Haha!  My looks are pretty much always the same (sparkly lid, darker outer V, too much blush) so I don't post pics often.  Thanks for the compliment <blushy face>

I love it! Your makeup (especially your eyes) look great! I will be ordering that palette Feb 1st when I come off my no buy 🙂

I've only tried the5 shadows but I love it.  You're going to make such amazing looks SD!

The names of the shadows are as gorgeous as the colors. I especially like Killing Moon.

In starlit nights I saw you
So cruelly you kissed me
Your lips a magic world
Your sky all hung with jewels
The killing moon
Will come too soon

Oh Echo & the Bunneymen...

You look beautiful michelleshops!

Thank you Veg!  I haven't thought of Echo in ages! I'm having musical flashbacks...

Innersteller is beautiful on you. 🙂

88,857 Replies
testing