Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I haven't even thought of what I'm going to wear (makeup-wise) to the shower yet, but that's not a bad idea! 😄 Thank you very much, mrsbaine!

Wow! I think I have finally realized that I will never be able to apply make-up like that haha. You're very talented and your eyes look beautiful! Also love the area rug and throw pillows in the nursery 🙂 

All it takes is practice, jeyrosella. I'm sure you'll be able to produce makeup like this if you keep tinkering around with technique. Thank you so, so much -- the rug was actually a steal we found on Amazon. It was on a super steep sale for like... a few days... and we snagged one of the last ones. We're so happy with it!

You look great!! Glad to see you're still rockin bright colors! 🙂 

I'll never give up my brights! 😄 Even if they take a bit of a backseat for awhile, they are my first love! Thank you, SD!

So radiant and shimmery!  You look amazing, Lari.

Thank you so much, Mocha! Highlighting and shimmer are my jams lately. Hopefully I don't look too ridiculous in person. 😉

Wow, wow, wow, your eyes are stunning, love the blues.  Your lips are fantastic too. 

Thank you, Girly! Blues are among my favorite to wear. 

I love it! That blue looks unreal, you are the queen of eyeshadow! I love the gradient look of that blue and I think I see a hint of green but I may be wrong. I miss seeing your looks every day but life is first. ❤️ 

There is definitely green in this look! I used Loaded from the UD Smoked Palette and the Siren shade I used is more of a sea foam green than a true teal/blue. 😉 I miss everyone's beautiful faces around here, too, but I honestly haven't been wearing makeup as regularly as I'd like to! I've just been so busy!

Hope you've been keeping well, whiskey, and thank you!

Also wanted to add pregnancy/baby/nursery updates:

upload_7719431686574458431.jpg

33 weeks! I have a bare-belly photo from post-workout, too, but no one really wants to see that, lol!

Followed by nursery progress. We still need to clean up, and the changing station (on top of the dresser) is far from set up yet. We also need to decorate just a little bit more. We have the crib set up but the mattress is still in its plastic wrapper to try and discourage our cats from getting too cozy in the crib. We already washed the bedding we own so far, but we won't put it in the crib until much closer to Baby's due date. 🙂 We're happy with how it's coming along!

upload_1278442379585254723.jpgupload_8789962641361670797.jpg

As you can see..... I love rubber duckies.

I'm so excited for you two (soon to be three.)

Everything is coming together so beautifully, Lari.

Excellent choices for the baby's room; I love the accents of yellow throughout the room and of course, the little baby ducks for the little duckling.

And the hooks!! Geez, can you get any cuter?

That baby is going to be one happy little dude who is so ridiculously loved.

You look so radiant...as always.

And your skin is flawless. 

I hope you guys (everybody on the East Coast) are able to keep warm and safe.

Take care, Lari.

Best wishes to the family..

The storm in my area of the east cost was actually a huge bust! I woke up to absolutely no snow. It skimmed over us. So we are completely safe, and I am still nice and cozy indoors, lol!

Thank you very much for all the kind words. Rubber Ducky was my idea for a theme from the beginning, regardless of baby gender, but I think the happy color scheme really works well for a baby boy. 🙂 The hooks and random ducky knicknacks are things we either unearthed from my parents' house or from searching Etsy crafts for some cute nursery-appropriate decorations. We love it!

Thank you for sharing!  You look beautiful and the nursery looks adorable (I especially love the rug!).  I remember spending hours folding and looking at all the wee little baby clothes and shoes when I was expecting my kiddos.  Best wishes to you and your little one!  🙂

I'm still spending hours folding all the laundry and organizing. 😉 I hope to be completely set up before the end of February. Thank you very much, Tamara!

I know we are supposed to be talking makeup here, but seriously you look great! 

Thank you very much, jen!!!

How cute!!  Makes me (almost) want one again.  Best wishes to you and your growing family.  P.S.  You look great for 33 weeks!

Thank you so much! It's our first baby so we're really having so much fun with all of this. We can't wait to meet him, and it won't be too much longer, now. 🙂

SAM_0909.JPGSAM_0913.JPG

Kept it simple. 

Giorgo Armani Foundation 4.5 

KVD Shade and Light Contour

Giorgo Armani Eye and Brow Maestro in Taupe. I used it to outline my eye and on the brows.

Eyeshadow is Dior Montaigne palette

Lips is NARS Audacious in Brigitte

This is one of those days where I'm reflecting a lot on people's actions.. The more you try to keep it on the down low, the more obvious it gets.

Anyway. I try my best to be a good person, if someone has a problem with me, that's with them. Right? 

88,857 Replies
testing