Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love hearing your stories about Miss Glitch. It makes me even more excited to pick up our little guy from the shelter in the next few weeks! 

F***-It Friday.. I like! Haha, I love your lip color today. It looks amazing on you. 

Glitch is unlike any other cat I have owned. Zeus the Manipulator, Great Hunter and Baron of Merpshire was the previous "baby kitty." And even then he wasn't nearly this bad. He just liked to cuddle and he's kept his baby-kitten voice well into adulthood when interacting with me. When we caught her, she just wanted to hide and hiss. The rest of the litter would play when we were present, she would disappear. It took a lot of work to get that feral behavior out of her. Now she's extremely bonded to me and I can't get time away from her. If she can't find me - like when I'm taking a shower, she just.. cries until I come back. It's crazy.

Kittens are a handful though. I would greatly recommend ordering some PurrdyPaws. They're non-toxic soft acrylic caps that come in a handful of colors. If you can afford the extra couple bucks, get the gel adhesive. It's a bit stronger. I have a coupon code for their website I can give you if you like. They also send you a free magnet of your pet if you email them a picture of your pet wearing their product.

I also can't take credit for F***-It Friday. It started with my boss at Microsoft Games paying us to not work on the last Friday of every month. We got to play our games, not just test them. It evolved to pushing ourselves, and from there I started using it for myself once I left.

Anonymous Insider

Awesome! I may take you up on that coupon.. I know our local pet store has Kitty Caps so I'm not sure if my bf has picked some of those up or not. Oh yeah, the little fluffballs are a riot. We're rescuing her (**I guess I should've written little girl above and not guy haha) and she's about 6 months old already. She'll be joining our siamese who my bf has had since he was kitten (I wasn't around then). He's about 3 and an absolute snuggle-monster.

Hopefully the integration goes smoothly. My boyfriends cat was not happy when we moved in together and he had to deal with the Bengal-mix Bros (who were less than a year old at the time). When we caught the kittens, and brought them home, he was none the wiser because we kept them in our spare bedroom. It wasn't until after we had four adopted out to our apartment manager and leasing agents that we let the two "unadoptable" kittens we kept out to frolic. Happy times were not had by the adults, but Dustin von Derpinstein, Slayer of Mosquitoes got over it quickly and within a few days took on the role of daddy cat. Even now, after we take the kittens for walks, they immediately run to him for baths.

If you do want/need the code, just send me a message, and I'll give it to ya. They're service has been phenomenal and I find this brand to be a bit more sturdy than SoftPaws.

Anonymous Insider

Embracing my fluff hair today

Decided to do makeup only using the samples I've been given by Rhiannon1419 & notcreative. This mascara is like my holy grail. Time to start babysitting again cx

BeFunky_IMG_2133.jpg.jpg

BeFunky_IMG_2174.jpg.jpg

BeFunky_IMG_2180.jpg.jpg

& I decided to post this one since I'm always so emotionless in my pictures so here have a picture of me being my idiot self lol

BeFunky_IMG_2196.jpg.jpg

Aw don't call yourself an idiot.  Weird maybe, goofy yes, but I'm pretty sure both those things are not reflective of your intelligence.   It's awesome that you don't take yourself too seriously.  

I really like that lip colour.  What is it? 

Anonymous Insider

it's an Avon lippie sample in berry smooch with tarte gloss in star over it

I feel like goofy was the word I was looking for rather than idiot but I just needed a word lol.

Anonymous Insider

This is such a fabulously cute, preppy look! That mascara is utterly incredible, and I'm loving the hue of the lip, too; it's wonderfully sassy! The purple along the lower lash-line is simply inspired! You look beautiful! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Thank you!

lol! That last pic ❤️

Which mascara is this? I think I want it now, it's making your lashes look so fluttery and pretty and all. 

Anonymous Insider

It's the Lancôme hypnose drama mascara!

& I feel like that picture kind of just captured my soul lol

What mascara is that? Because it's amazing.

Anonymous Insider

Lancôme hypnose drama!!

whoa.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This is a fiercely seductive look - very dominatrix! Stunning! 🙂

Simple and sexy. I love your hair color(s)!

Anonymous Insider

I second that!

I like this outer-v cat liner thing you've got going on.

Anonymous Insider

I really like your bridge piercing!

This is weird but I'm using my Smashbox full exposure palette for the first time today.  Initially I hated it cause it was going on chalky and patchy over my too faced eye primer.  Got over that little hump (I think I maybe had too much primer on?) and I think it worked out fine.  I wet my brush to apply s3 cause dry it was just a sparkly mess. I can see myself using this palette in the near future for nude eye looks. 

Ysl touche eclat foundation

josie Maran argan matchmaker powder foundation light

nars radiant creamy concealer

tarte blush buff

abh dip brow

sephora nano lips liner funky fuchsia

nars Priscilla gloss

mac lipglass chic supremacy 

guerlain cils d'enfer maxi lash mascara. Oh my gosh you guys!  This mascara is heaven!!!!!  image.jpgimage.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This is such a cutely perky spring-time look! I am loving the nude yet glamorous eyes, and that mascara looks almost as incredible as your stunning eyebrows! Your complexion looks flawless and polished, and that lip hue is wonderfully playful and flirtatious! You look beautiful! 🙂

88,857 Replies
testing