Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

This is a beautiful, surreally haunting look, which proves you have no need of foundation - your skin is young and perfect! The lip stain is cute and sassy, and it looks amazing against your alabaster skin and gorgeous raven hair! 🙂

So fresh faced! I love this look and getting to take a gander at your beautiful brown eyes.

Thank you, veg 😉 kept it brown cause I wanted to appear sweet and innocent,  haha. 

Contacts are fun, but I like your brown eyes best! You do look sweet and innocent, it's a gorgeous look for you. 🙂

They sure are, I need to get more brown, unfortunately the ones I wore today I think were out of date.. so I got a headache. 😕 

FLAWLESS.I love this look on you!

Thank you, Beauty, I'm surprised how effortless this shadow application was. I think I've found a new love in the DI's. 

This is just the Benefit Posietint? Its really nice!

Both the tint and the balm. Also, I applied a lot of it. I know that the instructions say put four dots, but I went all over both my lips.. and rubbed.. and went over it again, lol. Otherwise I feel you'd be able to see the brown of my lips a lot. 

Such a beautiful, natural look BW! This is weird but I love you eye shape.  They have a perfect inner corner.  Ok, enough being weird, gorgeous as always!

Thank you, michelle! You know what's odd? That's the one part of my eye that I'm frustrated with. I struggle doing inner eyeliner because it kind of folds there. 😕 

wow. ok this really may be my new favorite of yours, at least as far as everyday looks go.

i saw you were iffy on the blue shade, but if you check out the video i posted in the dual intensity thread, they show a really stunning smokey eye using giove and ursa major. it may inspire you.

Thank you, Jem. I tried to find the video you were tlaking about, I saw one in the narsissist thread but I'm not sure if that's the one you were referring to because I didn't see the blue eyeshadow look. I will however try vintageortacky's look and see how that works with me. I was rewatching her review on it and I'd consider this a good purchase if I already own the palette and seeing a review just gets me more excited and make me say "I want it.".. yeah, haha. a couple of hours ago I went over my shadows , using the same ones but wet, really liked how it looked. 

Anonymous Insider

Gorgeous!

I need that stain and balm....

It's a real nice pink, I'm surprised it went well with me, I can't pull off pinks for the life of me.. it just takes the right amount of hue. 

Yesssss, making me excited for the DI palette!

I can't wait to apply them wet. 

Today is a very special lipstick day because I started the morning off with Nars Audacious Fanny and then bought Dominique, so obviously I needed a snap of that as well. The Dominique photo is taken in the wild (AKA the freezing Chicago streets) so please mind the squint and windswept hair.

IMG_3622.jpg

IMG_3647.jpg

Anonymous Insider

OMG! Your bangs are so fashion forward and directional and frankly amazing! And your lip is fiercely beautiful and insouciant and utterly fabulous! Outstanding look! 🙂

Thank you!

The second picture. Just. YES! YES! 

88,857 Replies
testing