Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

This was me trying to do an 'eyeshadow look' for maybe the first time ever! My blending still leaves much to be desired, and I swear my lids seem too small for the artwork you all execute so perfectly! 😉

You are one lovely, gorgeous woman, ballerina. 

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, sweetheart. I am trying hard to learn eyeshadow techniques from you, but as is evident, I still have a long way to go! 😉

Yay! You posted a picture! You have incredible skin, a beautiful glow, and I especially love the natural pink lip in the second photo. 

Anonymous Insider

A daughter finally taught me how to post pictures, and so I wanted to post a record of where I've got to with my experiments with makeup thus far. Clearly eyeshadow and blusher still have a very long way to go! 😉 I love that By Terry lip balm too, as even if I'm wearing bright pink, it doesn't look over the top for client meetings, but I do find the natural By Terry balm shade featured in top pic to be more moisturizing!?! 

Absolutely gorgeous, ballerina! Your skin looks radiant and the Baume De Rose Rosy Glow gives your lips the perfect glow!

Anonymous Insider

That is so sweet of you! I feel I am finally getting somewhere with mixing CC creams to get a finish that almost matches my weird skin tone, and I love using tinted lip balm for work, as it's easier to reapply in the two-minute breaks between clients! 😉

Hearing that you chopped off your own hair is really making me want to do the same! But I am sure I could not do it as well as you. (In the past I have only every been successful cutting my bangs.)

Anyway, you are really looking fresh-faced and vibrant. For real! 🙂 And the more I see people posting here who don't normally is making me feel a bit pressured to post here as well...LOL! But it'll have to wait until I crawl out from under the covers once I'm over the flu. I did have a thought the other day when looking at myself fresh out of the shower with no make up and looking every ounce as sick as I felt that perhaps I should take a pic of that and then anything else I might post later will look fantastic in comparison!

Have a good trip! And OWN that fabulousness, girl!!!!

Anonymous Insider

I can *so* empathize with you on the health thing, as I've had flu since I got home from Asia - I swear most of my clients were sick this time, so it was bound to happen! BTW, any radiance in pics from last week in Asia comes courtesy of Collins Resultime CC Cream + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette! 

This pic immediately below is how my hair was until August this year, when I got it cut into the chin-length bob (pictured below that), but by Christmas eve, I was sick of chin length hair, so I chopped it off in the night while everyone was sleeping! BTW, long haired pic is when I was using the wrong mix of foundations on my face, so it looked a different color to my neck ... in the bottom pic, I still had to learn to use eyeshadow/blusher ...

IMG_1777-2 copy.jpg

IMG_2344 copy.jpg

I must say that I think you and your hair look great in both pics. That's so funny that you cut your hair when everyone was sleeping! That is totally something I'd do. I am trying to keep myself from getting scissor happy for now since I don't have bangs to trim and that's the only thing I'm decent at. 🙂

Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

Anonymous Insider

I have no natural coordination or spatial awareness so cutting hair is really the last thing I should ever be doing, but it just got to the point where I had to do something as it was bugging me so much 😉

I followed the thumbnail pic....

Ballerina, the short bob is very chic!  It is so flattering on you.....

Anonymous Insider

It is way higher maintenance than long hair, but perhaps more age appropriate - the husband thinks it takes years off! 😉

I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous Insider

You too! 

Thank you, Kate! 🙂

Love the new haircut! You look beautiful 

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, I'm never going to be paid for cutting hair, as no two ends are the same length, but I do prefer it shorter now I've gotten rid of the long hair I had for so long! 

Ballerina, you are a dream. So beautiful and radiant. I love this hairstyle on you too!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks. I have a lot to learn about eyeshadow and blusher still, and have no future as a hairdresser, but I was feeling it short, so I'm glad I went for it 🙂

Just echoing what everyone else had said. The beauty you've shown inside all this time is certainly matched by your beauty outside. You have just lovely features and your skin is beyond perfect! 

88,857 Replies
testing