Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

That lipstick is SO FIERCE and I really want it! Luckily it is a revlon so I won't feel like I'm breaking the bank if I go pick it up! 😉 I've always loved silvers with violets, and this look is really, really awesome. I hope to see you post around a bit more! Welcome!!

Thank you! With encouragement like this, I'll definitely be back! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

This is a fiercely polished, impeccably groomed look! I am loving the detailed blending on your eyelids for this is a work of art achieved with eyeshadow; it's delicate and ethereal, the silver lining beneath the storm cloud, and that lipstick shade is amazing; insouciant and feisty! Beautiful overall! 🙂

Wow! I think that's the best review I've ever had - thank you so much!!!

Awesome lip color!

Not bad for $4.99!

You look gorgeous!  I love the purple lip....

Thank you! Me too! 🙂

Not today but last night's look 🙂

Used the Nars Dual Intensity shadow palette (Himaloa, Ursa Major, Lysithea) dry, I've had this palette for weeks now but I haven't had the time to play with it as much as I'd like to. Stila Stay All Day liquid liner in black, ABH Brow Wiz, YSL Ink Fusion foundation (I think I might need a lighter/yellower shade...), Sephora Collection bronzer in Los Cabos, Maybelline Fit Me concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte powder, Tarte blush in Exposed, Bite beauty lip pencil in Winterberry and I had no mascara when I took this photos but I put MUFE Smoky Extravagant on before I left to the party. 

Are you are just a *doll.* I mean that in the absolute best way possible. I find it so astonishing that you're not wearing any mascara in this photo, because I'm super jealous of how soft, thick, and full your natural lashes look!! You're a polished and gorgeous woman, MissPain (and omg where did you get that necklace because I love it).

Anonymous Insider

I simply have to gush over the lip first because it is gorgeous! However, if this is your lashes sans mascara, I am stunned and envious; they are perfect! Loving your expertly executed wing of liner too, and the impressive blending of eyeshadow that enables your eyelids to look so ethereal and beautiful! You look stunning! 🙂

That's how you look without mascara?! Dang, lady. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

My thoughts exactly! Dang!

Spring is still on my mind with this winter storm coming in! 

Using Naked Basics, KVD liner, and Dior primer & iconic mascara on the eyes, Anastasia Dipbrow in Auburn, Joie Maran Cheek Gelee in Poppy Paradise with a teeny bit of Dior Rosy Glow on top, Guerlain Kiss Kiss (the sample one) on the lips, and YSL Touche Eclat and meteorites all over.

mefeb1.jpgmefeb1_2.jpg

KB you are absolute perfection. I think it's amazing how perfectly clear and smooth you manage to keep your skin, and the rosy tones on your face and lips are just so brightening and flattering!

Your looks are always so perfect! I love every single one you post. 

Anonymous Insider

This is such a perfectly groomed and polished early summertime look! You have the face of a model, and an enviable talent for makeup application!!! I'm especially loving your eyes here: Perhaps this is because these intricately blended eyelids are beyond my ability level (and likely to remain so), or perhaps it is just because it looks so incredible, in this case, like the sunrise ... that lip deserves comment too, because it is like the most elegant rose bud, and looks utterly divine against your skin tone! You look stunningly beautiful! 🙂

When I see your pics...all I can picture is those clean and clear commercials. You have such a fresh face.

You look fantastic, those rosy tones suit you so well!

I love your posts because your makeup choices are always flawless. You really know what colors suit you perfectly! 

Anonymous Insider

This is a beautiful look!! I love this lippie on you. Your cheeks are glowing perfectly and that green sweater is fantastic on you!! For reals, gorgeous!

88,857 Replies
testing