Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

My cat meows in your general direction. 

You look like you're in complete bliss. Cute kitty...she looks like a little lion with all that fur under her chin. Which colors from the palette did you use? 

She's a Maine Coon. Her fur is too long for her too clean without getting it stuck in her mouth so we take a damp cloth and wipe her down. It's so cute and sad at the same time. 

I'm wearing virgin all over, naked, a little sidecar, and hustle as a liner. 

Maine Coons are awesome. My high school boyfriend had one who I adored!

I love this picture.

Can I just say I'm so jealous you're wearing a tank top right now. I'm in fleece leggings, a thermal, a sweatshirt all under a cashmere/wool blanket while sipping hot tea.

Oh & the shade looks lovely on your lips. 

OK, I'm jealous of you. That sounds awfully cozy to me!

It's actually a chilly 9 degrees outside- and raining.  it's easy to forget it's winter with the heat cranked and a warm kitty by my side.  

This is a great picture! Your cat is completely adorable! Grey cats are my favorite! Your makeup also looks very chic 🙂

Thanks!  I like the thought of looking chic during a snuggle session!  I took some real pictures for today and then decided to go with this instead.   Here they are.  Not nearly as fun though.   image.jpgimage.jpg

That is great looking bed head.  Probably because the "person" you were rolling around with did not help yours it up enough.

Haha, yeah!  It's pretty decent as far as my bed head goes!  It was just a couple hours of lounging vs. full on sleep so things didn't get so crazy. 

Anonymous Insider

Your brows are better than Cara's!!! The nude blend of color across the eyelid is incredibly flattering, and your subtle definition of the eyes with that skinny liner work and the Blink mascara, is seriously envy-inducing! Loving the lip still; sassy and flirtatious! But now I miss the cat ... 😉

Uh, no.  No ones brows are better than Caras!   I cannot accept that one!  Nope.  

Lol, I know, I'll never be able to live up to the cat. image.jpg

I am going with the others.  She actually has a few that are facing the wrong direction on her left side (camera right).  I do not see that on you at all.  You both have fabulous brows though, and we're all jealous of both you lovelies.  And, someone please tell me what lipstick she is wearing.  I think I am in love.

Gasp!   How could she?  She's super gorgeous so being put in the same eyebrow league is awesome.

I'm loving the pinky-red as well!  Wondering if it's pink enough that I could manage that shade....

Anonymous Insider

IMO, yours are better. The Delevingnes are family friends of my mothers, and my mother has worked with Cara at times, and also with Poppy, both of whom I've gotten to know a bit since we moved to the UK. I'm sending mom your picture, as I'm certain she'll agree with me, that your eyebrows are better!

Ha, okay.  But hers are so lush and thick...

*slap* lol. jk

I love your eyebrows and I think they might be better than cara's. 😜

You can slap me, but make sure you get both sides so the colour is even! 

And be warned- I bite. 

Your brows are amazeballs

88,857 Replies
testing