Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Gorgeous @WinglessOne 🧡💛 love the PMG shadows on you.  The lip shade and your top match beautifully.  Love the whole look.  I saw that PMG has 50% off of vault items on their IG site.  

Thank you @2manyperfumes ! I’m on Pat’s mailing list; if you’re not yet, and you wanna know about sales the moment they drop, sign up! She’s really been rolling out the promo codes this year. Anyway, that’s how I found out about the vault re-opening. Unfortunately I wasn’t fast enough (AGAIN, UGH) to snag the Dark Star Ultraviolet Blue eye kit. I already have Dark Star Dark Matter but dang it, I want that blue pigment! Sigh... I hope clearing the vault again means something big is coming this year. I need a Pat McGrath column on my budget spreadsheet. 🤣 

Ooh I love that dark matter,  I will have to check out the blue one @WinglessOne 😍, that is a good idea to get on the mailing lists,  I’m on a few lol 😂 

@WinglessOne, The Midnight Sun looks great on you. You di...

@WinglessOne, The Midnight Sun looks great on you. You did a great job of blending. I love the inner corner of eye pop of color, I never think of it, till I see others doing it. The Laura Mercier tint looks great.

Re: @WinglessOne, The Midnight Sun looks great on you. You di...

Thank you @Luvstravel ! Sometimes that Smashbox shadow primer makes blending more difficult, but it didn’t cause much trouble with these shadows—not even while I was blending out all 3 mattes. I guess that says something about the mattes in this palette! 

That colorful inner corner has been my technique since the 1980s. I’ve always loved to throw a bright or bold color in there because of my eye and lid shapes, and the distance between my eyes. And of course, because it’s fun. Once upon a long time ago, the inner corner was the only place I ever wore eyeshadow on my lids, aside from using a black matte to set eyeliner along the lashline(s). That inner corner is valuable real estate for hooded eyes. 🙂 

Got to dress up for a work conference, I so rarely get to wear makeup for work. Went with a more natural look lots of Kevin Aucoin Bronzer in tropical days and melt digital dust higliter in morning star. Huda matte and metal melted eyeshadow in faux fur and ND sunset on eyes. Tom Ford incandescent blush not sure what I ended up putting on my lips.

@moxiepancakes such a pretty natural look 

Great glowy look! @moxiepancakes 

Very subtle, beautiful glow, highlighter and blush.  So pretty @moxiepancakes ❤️ You look great.

love the lippie!! @moxiepancakes

love the lippie!! @moxiepancakes

So beautiful 

You’re just glowing, such a pretty combination of shimmery pink with a strawberry red lipstick.  You look amazing @lmaster love this ❤️

@2manyperfumes you are too sweet! Thank you 😊

Va va boom! 😍 love that lip on you.

@lmaster 

@l8totheparty thank you, that is so kind of you 😘❤️

@lmaster such a gorgeous look. Love the red lippie on you. 

Awwww that's super sweet of you @SportyGirly125 💫💋

Yes to this lipstick! I adore YSL 01 Le Rouge. It's beautiful on you! Something about a red lip that gets me every time! @lmaster 

@bem564 thank you thank you!! 😘 I absolutely love the fo...

@bem564 thank you thank you!! 😘 I absolutely love the formula,, so so comfy

Today's look: Falling into Fall

Products used: NATASHA DENONA - Camel Eyeshadow Palette KAT VON D - Everlasting Liquid Lipstick- Ludwig YSL Blush Volupte in Number 9, Hourglass Ambient Holiday 2018 palette 

IMG_7456.jpg

88,857 Replies
testing