Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Vivien is such a lovely shade on you! I love your smile as well 🙂

That means alot! Especially coming from World's Best Smiler!!!!! 🙂 Thank you! 

Vivien looks fab on you and I really like your blush.

Thank you! I just got this blush and am not sure it's staying in my collection, so that makes me feel pretty good! 

Mrsbaine your skin looks luminous! I'm loving all the feedback on the Nars foundation. That lip is also perfection!

Thanks Veg!!! Lots of us are trying this foundation so it's good to see what we're all thinking. 🙂 

I think Syracuse is working better on you. What do you think?

And I love Vivien on you! I have that one, too, and I don't wear it nearly enough either.

Thanks Joz! I do think Syracuse is a closer match to my skintone. So far, I don't look crazy, so I guess that's a win. I have a nice size sample so I'm going to finish it and then make a decision on purchasing it. 

I think I need to wear Vivien alot for maybe the next 3-4 weeks! I got into a neutral kick and now seeing Vivien again makes me want to love it a bit more. I bet it's very beautiful on you too! Bonus with Vivien.... I can literally eat a meal and this thing didn't budge. Probably one of the better lippies I've every used. 

You are the epitome of sophistication, my friend. That berry lip looks sooooo good on you!

Thank you so much SD! I appreciate that! This is one of my favorite lipsticks... that I don't wear very often. lol. 🙂 I haven't had to reapply it yet today. Love that! 

It's so true.  You are my classy muse!

It does look good on you though mrsbaine! I'm not completely in love either but I do like it enough to keep the one I bought. Are you still having oxidation issues?

Thank you! I had oxidation for sure with the darker color- Tahoe. Yesterday, i changed the primer I used, and also blotted before I set with powder and the oxidation was considerably less. I recall also powdering a little mid day, so that probably helped too. I'm not used to a product being this much work. 

Today, I haven't had to do anything yet. And I haven't checked to see if it looks terrible yet either. What I am noticing is that I was clearly a bit lazy this morning in applying concealer. Tahoe covered that up considerably better. 

I haven't bought any of it just yet; just have samples. I'm promising myself that I won't buy another foundation till I've tested it for about a week or so first to see how it really works... and how much work it ends up being. 

I find that for me it's about as fussy as most of my other med/full coverage foundations. I do need to blot a couple times with this but I also wear my makeup for long stretches of time so that doesn't surprise me. What saves it for me is the finish it gives and how lightweight it is!

I'm enjoying watching everyone play with and give their impressions on this foundation. I have zero need for a new foundation right now but I'm so curious about it that I may end up getting a sample just for the fun of playing around with it. 

Not sure if you're missing much honestly. ;/

Ok this is my first pic on BT of myself and first post (not reply) to the WAYWT thread. I don't really post pics of myself or family online this its a partial pic, but I love seeing all the looks you guys create on here and just HAD to participate!

OK, here goes:

Face: Bare Minerals Ready foundation in R 310 ( I think it translates to golden tan but not 100% sure)

Eyes: Tarte Coleen peach on lid, UD Naked 3 **bleep** in crease and buzz sheered onto center, UD 24/7 liner in Rockstar, Lancôme Hypnose Drama mascara (black color)

Lips: Burts Bees Lip Shimmer in Raisin, UD Super Saturated lip pencil in Glinda

image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This looks as though it would be a beautifully polished, preppy look! Your blending of the eyeshadows is just exquisite, and that lip is wonderfully feisty! From what I can see of you, you look gorgeous! 🙂

Hi there, H216! I love the peachy eyes and lips! 🙂

Very pretty and natural, you have great lashes!

Welcome!

88,857 Replies
testing