Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your skin is glowing. Always breathtaking.

I'm sure you could pull off those colours still! Maybe paired differently? Hard to tell without you showing us..whcih you should totally do 😉

You look extra adorable in the 2nd picture. And those earrings make me think you're dressed to kill. 😉

thanks whiskey. the earrings (since lots of people noticed them!! thanks!!) are cast porcupine quills in gunmetal by K/LLR COLLECTION. i love them but they're my "bring them out every once in a while" earrings 😉

I love how you really smoked and blew out your lower lashline. Amazing!

(this is for TKLJ too !)...thank you ! i think since i used the UD 24/7 liner it's extra bold, i usually use a lighter hand in my lashline. mixed with a purpley grey rather than my usual brown it gave it a bit of a bigger punch than usual.

I'm sorry you had makeup troubles this morning. A copper lid sounds really fascinating on you … maybe try again this summer? 🙂 And your smudgy lower liner looks even better than usual today.

I love when you wear that lip combo.  It is so stunning.

also, your earrings are gorgeous.  They remind me of a collection Elsa peretti did a few years ago of ocean life... Triggerfish or lionfish or something.  Anyway, lovely 😉

I had to start over with my makeup today too! It looked like I rubbed dirt on my eyes. 

Your end result is beautiful though. First thing I admired was the chic jacket paired with the very pretty drop down earrings. 

I find it hard to believe that something doesn't look good on you. Your skin is amazing! The Nars foundation is an exact, excellent match for you. I haven't jumped on the audacious lippies, but you ladies are making it hard to stay away from them!

Face: Armani luminous silk, dior skin nude concealer, HG ethereal light, Marc Jacobs obsessed blush, Marc Jacobs contouring palette mirage, guerlain meterorites

Eyes: Make up forever artist palette, KVD tattoo, guerlain maxi lash

Lips: Givenchy le rouge rose plumetis 

image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Wow - you look absolutely beautiful! I'm loving that gorgeous, richly pigmented lip, and your've made your eyes pop in the most amazing way! Stunning look! 🙂

Others pay for lips like yours. Absolutely beautiful 

You lips are perfect!

Two words: Absolute perfection.

Oh, that lipstick is perfection. I want it! You always look amazingly fresh faced.

Thank you so much! It's still surprising to me that I have decent skin now, during my teens and early twenties it was terrible. 

Gorgeous!

Thank you!

Oh you look stunning! I love how the Armani looks on you! Note to self: check out that Givenchy lippie!

Thank you!! The Le Rouge formula is definitely my favorite, and rose plumetis is definitely one of my favorites of the bunch. 

88,857 Replies
testing