Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

very pretty natural look.

I am loving that gorgeous pinky-mauve lip hue, as it works so well with your skin tone, and brightens your face beautifully! Otherwise this is a great example of a very polished no makeup makeup look, and you have executed it brilliantly! You look super cute and preppy and a little head cheerleader! Smiley Happy

Ok, so technically not wearing this, but rather just  testing the MJ lipstick that came in my 500pt MJ perk. I expected to really dislike this since I'm not a lipstick wearer and I don't like bright colors on my lips (I like nudes or muted red if the occasion is right...like Christmas parties. That's about it.) and this color was called "magenta" but WOW I love this color on my lips. I'm not sure how it is possible but it makes my lips look a reasonable size. I really don't like how full my lips are because bright colors and most reds look absolutely ridiculous on me. But this lipstick does it. This photo doesn't do it justice. I'm going to try wearing this to a bridal shower on Saturday and see if it's true love. 

My my face is greasy from being at the gym so a below the nose shot will have to do Smiley Wink

image.jpg

Very pretty! 

I think Magenta looks beautiful on you.  It really compliments your soft tan complexion.

Thank you mocha!

I never would have thought magenta would work. Maybe some how my tan is helping me look less yellow?

This is very pretty.  I had not even opened mine yet, so I had no clue what color it was.

KVD Spellbinding Eyeshadow Book, Shade+Light Contour Palette, Tattoo Liner in Trooper & Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita. 

Anastasia Brow Duo in Medium Brown, Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation & Marc Jacobs O!Mega lash

IMG_1007.JPG

The Lolita is perfect for you. It's gorgeous. I really want to try it now.

KVD is coming out with a large new batch of Everlasting Liquid lippies, Im pretty sure there are about 3 or 4 mauvy/nudes - keep a look out! She might have a shade you might prefer if you're still on the fence with Lolita. 

I love when you wear Lolita.  It gives your skin this gorgeous, almost undead pallor (but in a good way!!)  

Amazing. Love this Lolita shade on you.

This is my first time posting on this thread, but I thought it'd be fun to share a bright lip colour on this sunny day!

I'm wearing Roller lash mascara, Nars concealer, Tony Moly BB cream, and lipstick in Poinsettia

RedLip.jpg

Very cute photo; beautiful lip color. Welcome!

Such a pretty lip color!

Great lip color! What brand is it?

Thank you @dalidyli, mocha, gwen! The brand is Revlon; my bad I forgot to mention it!

Here's today's look. I was going for a softer, glowy (dare I say ethereal) look. My eyes are UD's Moondust shadow in cosmic, then NARS Narsissist dual intensity palette, and UD's Tonic. Lashes are Beefit Rollerlash and Dior Addict It-Lash. Lips are Smashbox Long Wear Lip Lacquer in Pout.

image.jpg

Lovely. You look so rosy and fresh!

Beautiful!

I think you are the only person on BT who has managed to successfully pull off that Pout color Smiley Very Happy

You look so angelic and princessy soft!    I need need need that lippy!   

87,320 Replies