Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

playing some with new things. 

NARS sheer glow foundation, siberia

NARS radiant creamy concealer, chantilly

NARS blush, sex appeal

ABH brow wiz, granite

MAC kohl liner, teddy

NARS larger than life eyeliner, via veneto

GIVENCHY phenom'eyes mascara

NARS satin lip pencil, rikugien

newstuff.jpg

you are friggin gorgeous! and I love the smudgy, smokey sultry look under the eye

Yup, Rikugien does look amazing on you!  Smiley Wink

For the longest time I would use this pencil and every time I used it, I'd think 

What on earth is a Rikugien?  It sounds like a character from Pokemon or something.

Last night I finally bothered to google it, and now I like this color even more!

Your skin is glowing and Rikugien looks awesome on you!

I was thinking of wearing that lippie tomorrow for the color challenge and after seeing it on you I have to! It looks so pretty on you

Hmm...so I posted in the wrong thread.  Ha!

20150804_094536.jpg

If your career ever fails you, become a stock model for dental products.

TKLJ, my carer failed me 20 yrs ago...but I'm still faking it :-)

Stock model for dental products eh?  Hmmm...I see free toothpaste forever!  I need to get on that stat.  They can always photoshop my mouth to make it all usable for cavity ads no?  Guess what I will be researching tomorrow on the plane?

Your smile kills me. 

That is my seekrit weapon of mass destruction. ;-)

My skin seems to finally be on the mend, thank goodness.  More pink for MrsB's challenge thread Smiley Happy

im0804153age.jpg

ABH Dipbrow Ebony

NARS Caucase Brow Perfector

BECCA Undereye Brightening Corrector

NARS RCC Ginger

NARS Audacious mascara (really starting to grow on me)

Viseart Neutral Mattes

UD 24/7 Stray Dog eyeliner

NARS DI Panic (the pink side) and Adoration blushes

Guerlain Terracotta Terre d'Ete powder (everywhere)

NARS Satin Yu lip pencil

"Yu" look glowingly amazing, as usual!! Smiley Very Happy

(see what I did there? Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy)

Hahahaha! 

Thanks K617! Smiley Very Happy

Wow! 'Yu' looks great on you, Mocha!

Thanks Gwenhwyfar!

The only thing I have going on today is hosting my parents for dinner...DH and I have been cleaning all day and I was cooking for most of the afternoon so I haven't had time to put on any makeup until now! And if my parents weren't coming over I wouldn't even bother with makeup. So no undereye conealer, eyeliner, hair products or any care in my makeup application skills... Smiley Very Happy

Weekend makeup days are usually for testing out new colours and samples, or new mascaras that I'm unsure whether will run down my face...

Tested products:

Dr. Jart Pore Minimizing Primer - the texture is clear and thick and feels very silicon-y. It doesn't look greasy so it's a plus but I'm not a huge fan of silicone based primers in general.

YSL All-in-One BB Cream in Medium - I like the texture of this and that it evens out my complexion so that I only need to use a tiny bit of concealer to cover up my hyperpigmentation, but I'm not sure the undertone is correct. It looks OK but I will need to see my face vs. neck colour under sunlight to know for sure.

Benefit Gimme Brow - wearing this alone without using my ABH powder duo. Considering my bangs always cover up my brows, I think this is OK on its own on days I'm super lazy!

Lancome Rouge Shine Lover in Fuchsia in Paris - feels moisturizing and is sheer (so easy to apply) but it tastes funny and I keep tasting it as I'm typing this. 

Other products used: my usual MUFE loose powder, Lise Watier bronzing powder, and Clinique Naturally Glossy mascara.

IMG_5717.JPG

Fuchsia in Paris is really pretty on you!  Too bad about the taste... I hate when lippies have such a strong fragrance/taste that I can perceive it.

Thanks mocha! Yes it was really icky. I typically don't mind the smell nor taste of lipstick if I am eating and catch a little bit of it but this was seeping into my mouth even when I was sitting around. I got this icky feeling in the back of my throat after awhile. Good thing the Korean food I was eating washed it all away eventually! Smiley Very Happy

You look amazing. Flawless. 

Thank you SD! <3

image.jpg 

Stila liquid lipstick in Amore... My first liquid lipstick Smiley Happy I feel like I've been missing out on so much!

87,366 Replies