Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

^_^ You'll love it! I'm an impulse buyer.

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_4781.JPG

Forgive the horribly tired look on my face. After a long Saturday I went out with my cousin, then woke up early Sunday to go to the Rose Bowl Flea Market an then Disneyland after. I am exhausted.

YSL 5 Couleurs in Saharienne on eyes

MJ Le Marc Lip Crème in Je T'aime on lips

HG ALB in Diffused Heat on cheeks

Edit: Obligatory Disneyland photo. The castle was closed so naturally we had to take a picture in front of the "temporary" one haha. Obviously I'm the one in black 😉

IMG_4775.JPG

Anonymous Insider

As immaculately groomed and perfectly polished as I've come to expect! What kills me about this look is that you blended 5 shades together utterly seamlessly, so they became an incredibly flattering color on your lids! Your blending skills really are pretty inimitable. You should maybe start giving classes in technique, since you have it nailed 🙂 You complexion looks as flawless as usual, and I'm loving that perky, flirtatious, spring-bright lip! You look stunningly beautiful! Glad you had fun at Disney! 

>.> okay. I think I'm going to order the palette this friday. I was at sephora a while ago , looking at YSL shades. and trying to find the mascara I wanted.. but no go and I realized how bad I want that palette now. *kill me * lol

Love your eyes. 🙂

AHH I thought that was a  joke that it was covered up.. but your photo just proved no! 😞 I would be so sad if I went all the way to Disney and saw that. The inside Sleeping Beauty doll/puppets are one of my favorite things!  and your lipcolor is great! I need to try that shade, i love those lip cremes.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

A lot of the rides were closed too, it was really unusual for Disneyland. I wasn't too sad though because I go fairly often.

I have boots like that! 😄 hehehehe nice outfits!

Twins! My friend gave them to me for my birthday lol.

lol awesome! If that's your dress style then we're certainly twins. I can't see from here but I wear aviators. 😛

I have a pair of Clubmasters 🙂

❤️ oh yes

oh, loving your getup !!

That's my summer uniform haha. Until It gets horribly hot at least.

Gorgeous. ❤️ You're really selling that palette. Also. How fun, Disneyland! I haven't gone since The Lion King came out. :S

Whoa that was a long time ago! It's almost mandatory to have a pass when you live in Southern California.

what a WONDERFUL weekend !!! you look gorgeous. lovvve the lips.

It was jemly! I feel like I haven't slept in days though haha. Thank you!

This was from Saturday. I used Clinique's Black Honey Affair palette, Tarte blush in Amour, and MAC Faux lipstick topped with I think Lorac Peach Lustre 

I like the lipstick just fine but could/should I have used more a deeper pink? Or other color? 

IMG_20150208_214349.jpgIMG_20150208_214310.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This is an immaculately polished and perfectly groomed look! As so often I'm infatuated with your eyeshadow! Today it makes me think of a calm sea beneath the pinkish-taupe dawn sky! It is ethereal and utterly gorgeous! I'm also loving this lip, as it's a fabulously flirtatious shade that beckons the onset of Spring! You look stunningly beautiful! 🙂

Thank you ballerina!!

88,857 Replies
testing