Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks!! I will try to get some swatches for you. I'm not very good at that. I used the lighter blush in the palette, and I really like it!!! 

Hot Orange is just really right for you! I love how it brightens up your whole face with that pop of color. So pretty, I love this look 🙂 How are you liking the Art Stick? I have one in Rose Brown and I really like the formula.

Anonymous Insider

These bright shades are a little out of my comfort zone! But I really like the formula a lot!! I am picky about lip crayon type products, I don't usually like how they feel. But these feel great!!!

Love that lip color on you! 

The blush is so natural on you. Good choice in lip color 

It all looks so good on you! Especially that lip!

Anonymous Insider

What a gorgeous look! I am loving that eyeshadow, the blush looks like a natural flush, and that lip is sassy and preppy and cute as hell! Loving this! 🙂

How did you like the shadow texture? Was it easy to blend? In any case, that color looks so great on you! And the lipstick! AND THE BLUSH!

I found peach sugar was easy enough to blend. It's not like, say, a Tarte shadow. But it's still reasonable. I agree with Vaashtii, the palette as a whole is pretty powdery. One of the shades (Cement) doesn't really seem to pack pigment but it is a great glitter wash.

So far, for me, using UDAAPP (quite the acronym!), creasing has been minimal, but I have gotten some end of day fading near my crease.

Anonymous Insider

I've just used the one shade of eyeshadow, I haven't ventured into doing more than one shade at a time. But it went one nice, and the color payoff is good, I felt. It's pretty powdery. I've only had it one for a few hours so I can't really speak to wearability or anything. 

Peach Sugar looks soooo much better on you as a single shade that it did for me. You look great, especially with the bold Hot Orange. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Thank you!!! I am really loving Peach Sugar!! Trying it out again today when I have more of a chance to see how it wears throughout the day!!! I'm still not convinced on the three art stick shades. The Hot Orange looks better in the photo than I feel like it does in real life. I'm just not comfortable with those bright shades! 

IMG_6128.JPG

IMG_6122.JPG

Wearing the MJ point perk lipstick! I was afraid it would look chalky and bright but it's a great approaching-Spring color haha. It's brighter in person, FYI, just been real cloudy over here lately!

Lowdown on the new MJ lipstick for those interested: I think it's worth having one of these for sure. It lasted for me today through chocolate cake, coffee, and a full meal. It does not smudge everywhere, and applies very smoothly and evenly. I did get transference onto my coffee cup, but somehow magically the lipstick looked the same on my lips!  There's a lot of pigment in these lippies it seems. It isn't moisturizing, perhaps a touch drying over time, but I did zero prep on my lips today so it's fine, and it wasn't enough to bother me. I might get one or more of these in full size because the fact that it lasted so well for me, especially without an awkward fade, is a big deal. Plus, I love the color even though I usually shy away from this kind of shade! 

Beautiful! Your winged liner is on point! 

Thanks so much! I actually made the wing bigger than I wanted so I spent an eternity trying to match both sides perfectly 😄

Anonymous Insider

What an exquisitely groomed and polished look! I am loving your expertly executed eyeliner application and that flattering wing! Your complexion looks flawless, and that lip color is absolutely gorgeous; romantic and feisty! You look beautiful! 🙂

Thanks so much ballerina! 🙂

HEY! Long time no see! Isn't that lipstick just great? I love it! You're looking great, I missed your cute eyeliner. ❤️

Hey BW! Just had a rough few weeks so I haven't been participating too much. I've been stalking your gorgeous looks on this thread. You are such a stunner, lady! ❤️ Thanks  for the compliment 🙂

I hope your days are getting better, mk!

And thank you too. 🙂

That lippie looks so beautiful on you! And, the whole look - pure perfection. Love it.

88,857 Replies
testing