Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your lips are perfect.

Thank you! 

Wow! Agree with Blackwiskey you have beautiful lips and that shade is fantastic on you. 

Thank you so much,I can never pass up on a rosy/pink/nude shade. 🙂

You have the most perfect plump lips. And that color really works well with your skin, such a lovely fresh look.

Thank you! 

Every time you post a picture of a different lipstick, it gets added to my wishlist haha. You wear them all so well! 

I'm actually on the lookout for a new Rouge G so I appreciate the look with Garance - so lovely! 

Thank you! Always happy to enable ;). What are your favorite rouge g shades?

I had some sort of allergic rash when I woke up this morning, so I have kept it very simple today.

some random too faced bronze shadow

nars torrid blush

nars Hardwire deadly catch lippie

im0210152age.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This is a wonderfully preppy look, perfect to show off the post-vacation tan! Loving the classic red lip, and pretty shot of pink in the cheeks! You look beautiful! 🙂

Hardwire looks great on you. I love the commitment to a month of reds even when you aren't feeling well. Feel better!

Thank you, TKLJ!  

Luckily (unluckily?) the reaction was contained to my upper torso, so no interference with my month of reds, lol.

I remember when I posted these ones coming out.. and I didn't get it?! But I think some of the hardwired stuff is still in stock. It's a beautiful shade and it looks great on you. I wonder what you had a reaction to? Sucks when that happens. x.x

Thanks BW!  

I thought it was pretty too, but actually had no intention of buying it.  I only wanted the goldish one.  But a few months after I bought the gold one, I needed $30 more to get a GWP, and well, this just fell into my cart 😉

As for the reaction, I'm allergic to shellfish, but I'm pretty sure I didn't have any.  I think it might just have been from the laundry detergent or something. 

The Android update last night bricked my phone. So, no pictures. At least, not until I get this issue resolved!

I'll post a real update later.

Anonymous Insider

I couldn't get a good picture of the eye shadow which is really unfortunate because it's beautiful. 

rosepink.jpg

Dr Jart BB SPF 45

Benefit Fake Up

HG ALP

HG ALB - Mood Exposure & Luminous Flush

Tarte bon voyage - Chantilly Lace, Fall in Louvre, Moulin Rouge, I Think I Cannes & C'est La Vie

ELF cream eyeshadow duo - Coffee & Creme

Too Faced bts mascara

theBalm Read My Lips lip gloss "BAM!" - rose pink

Anonymous Insider

Who needs to see the eyeshadow when your actual eyes are so incredibly beautiful?! This is a gorgeously austere yet stunningly beautiful look, perfect for Boston, or the Upper East Side of Manhattan! That lip offers an unexpected shot of warm peach, which is cute and sassy, yet also refined and elegant! You look stunning! 🙂

Your eyes are as big as an anime character's.

Oh that's a lovely nude lippie on you, I wish I could pull off that type of pink, but my lips reject most pinks out there. *cries*

And that is one of my favorite mascaras, but still on the search for a better one. I love the product but the name makes me shy away. 😕

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, BW! 🙂 

I love the bts..but I can understand the name thing. My bf noticed the name for the first time the other day and was like "you can't be serious." This is a deluxe sample that's almost gone..I'm not sure how I'm going to handle it haha...Tarte Lights Camera Lashes is good but doesn't give me the WOW like bts does... *sigh*

The guy that i like and likes me got me porto venere, and then i started talking about nars and some names it has for blushes and stuff.. he couldn't believe it, lol. He actually went to the sephora link I gavehim and was laughing at the names.

88,857 Replies
testing