Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

Fabulously polished look! That red lip is coquettish and utterly adorable, the flush in your sculpted cheeks looks natural, as does the sculpting, and your eyes are as special and fabulous as ever, featuring that amazing liner wing, and those soft peach-toned shadows, which you've blended into perfection! You look beautiful! How did the visits go? 🙂

😮 stunning! You're in Toronto  too!!? That's awesome. I hope you get in when you apply! !!

Wow, what an incredible look! 

Thank you 🙂

Oh wow!  That's super exciting!  Are you already registered or were you trying to be sold? 

Trying to be sold - lol. The school is pretty expensive so I need to know what I'm getting myself into. I like being able to picture myself going to certain places be it educational or a job before I make any commitments or  try to get hired somewhere. 

but I am definitely applying. 

Anonymous Insider

Very sensible approach; so what did you think? (sorry I'm a college guidance expert, so I'm intrigued ;))

You look amazing, as does that school! 🙂

this is an extremely simple yet stunning look, girl you do deliver. They'll be lucky to have you and that school looks so kickbehind! Good luck 🙂

thanks 🙂 

I managed to fix my phone. Finally. Sorry for the terrible pictures. I've had a terrible day.

1) Tarte Timeless Smoothing Perfecting Primer

2) Tarte 12-hour Amazonian Clay Foundation

3) Tarte Smooth Operator Pressed Finishing Powder

4) Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Shadow Primer Potion

5) Bobbi Brown Hot Nudes Eye Palette (Ivory, Bronzed Beige, Nude Glow, Blackest Brown)

6) Clinique Impact Mascara

7) Bobbi Brown Hot Nudes Art Stick in Hot Pink

IMG_1529.jpgIMG_1530.jpg

As a bonus, I've added the only swatch photo of the Hot Nude Art Sticks that survived this whole mess. Sorry it's not better. But this is what they look like without me making them sheer.

IMG_1531.jpg

From top to bottom: Hot Pink, Hot Berry, Hot Orange

I hope tomorrow is better than today. I hate when technology glitches!! Great look with the collection ☺

Anonymous Insider

Wow! You're really working this hot nudes look! I love the way the intricate blending on your eyelid has resulted in such an unusual iridescent taupe, and that muted hot pink lip is fabulously cute and sassy! You look beautiful! So sorry you had a terrible day - hope you're okay? 🙂

Yeah, I'm fine. Just one of those days, yeah? I haven't had a day off in over a month and it's wearing on me - what my boyfriend calls "burnout sickness". By 3pm (after working 9 hours), I'm starting to get physically ill with vertigo and sometimes vomiting. But even if I wanted to, I couldn't go home until 5, since my boyfriend now works in a completely different city and we have one car.

And of course, stress. He's grumpy, I'm grumpy. And when we're grumpy in the same room, frustration happens. C'est la vie. I just need this crunch time to be over.

IMG_3279.JPG

Smoky blues from the Viseart Bridal Satin palette ❤️ plus Stila Liquid Liner in Navy. Tom Ford Wicked blush + the new Nars foundation (I mix Mont Blanc and Sibera - not in love with it, but it's okay!) 

Plus some slightly messy brows haha. And my lipstick wasn't cooperating today!

Anonymous Insider

Smokey blues are always so startling and sultry! Your exquisite blending of the shades is amazing, and that bold application of liner with that fabulous wing is making your eyes pop in the most amazing way! I never even knew those of us with non-blue eyes could wear blue shadows, so the fact they look absolutely beautiful on you has completely changed the way I'll view the blues from now on! 🙂

I really like the blue! I keep trying to do this look but I always put too much silver/gunmetal and drown the blue. 

Anonymous Insider

That blue looks AMAZING with your eyes, girl! 

Your eyes look beautiful!! I keep almost pulling the trigger on a viseart palette but I keep talking myself out of it. Do you think it's amazing as everyone else? Enable me please.....

I TOTALLY think it's amazing. It's the one palette I reach for all. the. time. now! The colours are just so flattering and easy to wear - and they blend like a dream. And such a nice variety of colours!

The blue goes so nicely with your eyes.

88,857 Replies
testing