Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You are too much (in a good way)! Love all the pink coordination. Especially that blush. 

You're just too cool.

Love all the pink!!!

Your ability to go between sexy-noir-lady and literal-cutest-person-on-earth is astounding.

So pretty! In the last picture especially, you look so fresh-faced.

Anonymous Insider

This blush with that lippie and your new hat is pink PERFECTION!! LOVE!!! 

Can you BE any more perfect?!

Taking a blushy bow.  I suppose if I had pink ski pants and stars on my cheeks, that would be more perfect.   😂 Or if I were a unicorn.  Or an emu!  

Chandler

I...I heard it as Chandler.

That's .. who I was thinking of when I posted this. I was going to post a gif but I couldn't find the right one! lol!

close enough! 

This blush and lip look AMAZEBALLS on you. You little ski bunny!

Thanks!  I was just about to throw the tarte lippy in an out pile cause I rarely reach for it, but maybe it'll stay a while longer.  The blush I love.  

Ha, we do get up there a lot so I suppose that's accurate, but the snow sucked badly this weekend and wasn't fun except for up near the top.  I got a little angry near the bottom cause there were areas where there were patches of dirt which they didn't bother to cover with fake snow.  My poor skis need some tlc now cause I'm sure they got scratched up.  

I love this lip colour! When I first used it, it turned almost this exact colour on me and I was obsessed. Since then, it's turned a different colour every time I've used it and now I'm afraid to use it because I don't always like it and don't know which colour it's going to turn out to be this time. Maybe I just have weird body chemistry that's always changing? Do you find it always turns this colour?

I think it's heat activated but don't know for sure.  It applies a little differently each time but most of the time it looks some version of hot pink on me.  

That's so funny that is the name of your blush.

I was thinking to myself if I had to describe how you look today, amused would be it.

Love the whole pink on pink on pink thing you've got going on 😉

was amused!  I love getting dressed up all fun and unusual! 

Love the hat! Too cute. Also love the simple and lovely look!

I think these lippies are my calling. Like everyone is into nars. I like but dont consider hg. But this high end lippie from mj. His le cremes...those are like my nars audacious. Cant wait to have them all. Except the light pinks.

Haha, I feel the same way except I want all the light pinks and not so much the dark reds! 

Yesterdays look; thekatvond Shade+Light palette on my eyes & face along with Jeffree Stars Velour Liquid Lipstick in PROMNIGHT
I felt like I had to be a little extra "on point" seeing as I went for a tour of one of the top makeup schools in Toronto. The place felt right & I can't wait to apply ^_^

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

88,857 Replies
testing