Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you! I'm working on it! 😄

Happiest of happy birthdays, beautiful girl!  I love your necklace 😉

Thank you, Portia! I love this necklace too - It's made by Elysium Jewelry, a lovely local Portland designer. She makes them all by hand in her Portland studio (with a couple helpers, I think).

Too bleeping cute

Agree!

Thanks, lady! :3

ack. hives! i ju st got goosebumps on the back of my neck. :3 that being said, I love your moon necklace. And ponyo has got to be t he cutest movie I've seen in a while. lol! I love that second picture ^_^

love Ponyo. It is so beautifully whimsical in a lighthearted way (not like all of Miyazaki's films), and it makes me feel like a kid when I watch it. Seriously one of my top favorites. Thank you!!

Oh my gosh I LOVE the second picture! I'm recovering from hives, too! I had an allergic reaction to Amoxicillin a couple of weeks ago so my skin is in recovery mode and is SUPER sensitive. It's definitely no fun! 😞

Haha, thanks! Ick, hives are just no fun. Mine keep healing and then more pop up in different places but on the same arm. It's getting really old. They are also bruising within a day or so of forming and I am not scratching or anything - weird.

amazing. so sorry about the hives 😞 😞 😞 but HAPPPPYYYYYY BIRRRRTHHHHDAAAAYYY !!!

bowiebday

Happy Birthday Bowie, yay! Thanks, jemly!

hi all. it's usually hard for me to get proper close up shots (i just use photobooth on my computer) because if i get too close up it'll just overexpose/blow me out. there's a bit of natural diffused sunshine today that i'm trying to take advantage of, but the payoff is a weird angle that isn't so flattering in my opinion. long and slightly distorted.

NARS weightless luminous foundation, siberia (i think this photo really shows it's a good match, since you can see my jaw compared to my neck.....yay siberia !)

NARS radiant creamy concealer, chantilly

NARS contour blush, olympia

NYX powder blush, peach

COVERGIRL brow pencil

NARS single eyeshadow, lhasa

THREE (japanese brand) shimmer veil eyeshadow powder, metal clouds 

GIORGIO ARMANI smooth silk pencil, tightlined

GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara

NARS velvet matte lip pencil, never say never

pinkandgreen.jpg

.......and regular style.

regular.jpg

Anonymous Insider

What a fabulously polished and impeccably groomed model-going-to-casting look in the bottom pic! In both you look stunningly beautiful! I love the hair today, and the seductive pink lip, and those neutrally defined eyes that are truly popping! I think I'd label the look 'ethereal punk', which is a genre of looks you have made your own! 🙂

Whoa, you look extra polished in that second photo!   The first photo is edgy and awesome and the second....It's like the more refined posh version of yourself

Behind the ears is business. Over the ears is partaaayyyyy !!!

Your hair in the 2nd photo is to DIE for. 

Your fringy cropped hair is always perfect. So jealous that you can rock this badass look and be so feminine and beautiful at the same time!

thanks gwenhwyfar ! this is the longest hair i've had in years so i basically feel like it's long mermaid hair and forget it's still such a short / cropped look for most. 

Oh, in that second photo you look so chic and perfectly polished. The coolest lady in the office.

Wow, your eyes are super green today.  Love!

88,857 Replies
testing