Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I absolutely saw the Tim Burton reference right away! Fun and spooky, in a good way!

^^ Thank you, I think my favorite is the first picture because it looks like I've very ill, his work really draws me in and I'm glad that what I decided to create does resemble his work a bit. 🙂 

This is so random, but the first picture reminds me of Madonna's Frozen video from ages ago.  

lol, nice!!! I've actually never seen that video of hers, I'm going to give it a watch. 🙂 

I scared my cute friend from hong kong (she saw the pictures). And i intentiknally scared my mom by hiding in the dark and slowly creeping to her. She had just gotten home.

Anonymous Insider

Hahahha, I like it. This is a Helena BC moment in #2.

I love her. 

This is scary good looking! I'm so happy to see you just let yourself go and play, play play with your makeup. You're very creative and artistic, BlackWhiskey!

Thank you Divwa!!! ^_^ I think I'm going to be playing more from now on so I can use all the pretties, I'm not looking forward to the brush cleaning though. 😛 

I think couture when I see what you created today. Youre not afraid to do any look. I luv this! See someone still needs to call vogue ☎

Aw, thank you, beauty! ^_^ One of my dreams is to be able to show the world my art, for now I'll use it on my face and let the creativity flow there for a while. ^^ 

You should do makeup for horror movies!! I hope that doesn't come off as an insult because its meant to be a compliment..

I actually went somewhere to ask information about this!!! I ended up not going through with it because the man gave me awfully wrong vibes in the end. But maybe one day that can happen, I'd love to work in sci fi movies especially. 

Aww, hopefully you can find another place!

You. Are. Amazing.

^_^ thank you. You are too#

Anonymous Insider

This look is hauntingly ethereal and bewitching but these pictures belong on the reel of stills from a movie! This is the most incredible use and application of makeup I've seen outside the realms of cinema! The way you've played with unexpected colors on your eyes is simply inspired as they look bigger than ever, and that ombre lip is just exquisite; this look against the backdrop of your wild raven hair is simply breathtaking! And I love the fact you added the gothic necklace for detail! You look stunningly, yet darkly beautiful! 🙂 

If there's someone that would take notice of my beautiful necklace, it'd be you! Hehehe. Thank you, I was truly inspired by some Tim Burton characters so I decided to give it a go. 🙂 It was fun, and it gave me a chance to experiment with colors. I added all sorts to my eyes. From green, to a dark taupe, a mango, purple.. everything! So much fun. 😄 Thank you, ballerina, I'm flattered. 

That second pic was a little spooky!  It's great.  Very editorial but still beautiful and soft.  LURVE the lips!

boo! 😉

Thank you. This whole look was built on the lipstick I received today from OCC. It's called Sebastian.

i came to say "tim burton chic !!" and then i saw your caption !!

88,857 Replies
testing