Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You're edgy but sultry in this! luvs it! how are you liking the ABH Dipbrow? It looks great on you

It was smooth to pick up..  and very easy to apply but maybe that was the abh brow thingy i bought too? Either way the product is very smooth, which is pretty awesome. 😄 

yay !!!!!! love it !!!

😄

All your looks are so amazing. I love the dark-prettyness of them! 

Thanks. I used to like being real bold but then I figured out a way to be bold but not over do it at the same time. baby steps. I love this look. and the eyeliner at th ebottom gives it a whole different twist. 😄 

You belong in a grunge/punk group, rockin' your hair and makeup like this!

:3 That is one amazing compliment. Prior to this my bangs were sticking up so it looked cooler lol ! 

Anonymous Insider

I love what you did with the lower lash line! Scandal looks so fierce. 

Thank you, and I agree although I think this is the only lipstick that if not applied well, it'll look weird? Not sure, the only deep mj lippie i have aside from this is rei of light but I have no complaints about that. 

I just finished eating , I'm a messy one at that. x.x 

Anonymous Insider

Today has kind of been a fail. Ah well. I decided to wear my Mary Kay foundation today because I wanted a little bit more coverage than what I get with my Dr Jart BB cream. Today reminded me why I never wear it. It oxidized horribly. By the time I got to my noon appointment, I was orange. Thankfully I checked my makeup in my mirror before I entered the meeting and immediately grabbed some wipes out of my bag and took it off. I have a feeling I'll end up pitching it.

This was right after application. It's like the expression on my face KNEW what was going to happen.

I immediately regret this decision... 

unnamed.jpg

Mary Kay Timewise Foundation - Beige 2

L'Oreal true match concealer

Makeover Essentials Face Color Kit - the nude color on the lids, purple smudged on lower lash line, peachy blush

I forgot to put on mascara

Rimmel Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

Anonymous Insider

Oxidization is a nightmare! So glad you noticed and didn't wear it all afternoon! I have to say though, I do love this picture of you wearing full foundation; it really does even out your complexion beautifully - don't read this as: you need to wear foundation all the time, as you certainly don't, but it does look very polished! I'm also loving the way the coral lip plays against the almost-light-tan the foundation confers, and the fact that against this backdrop your eyes look even more incredible than usual! You look stunningly beautiful, but you look this way whether you wear foundation or not, courtesy of a fabulous bone structure and those amazing eyes! 🙂

Oh no, I'm sorry that happened! Also, I love your polka dot blouse!

The other day I thought I had oxidized but I think I just overdid the contour and the color i chose also had to do with that. xD  IT doesn't look bad, it just looks like you enjoyed a little vacation at the beach. 

Oh no! im sorry it oxidized on you! aside from the foundation im sure you still looked beautiful! 

I hate oxidizing.. But I think your makeup still looks awesome! You are totally rocking that nude lip! 

Anonymous Insider

Grr it's the worst! Thanks so much, Erin 🙂

Aww, sorry to hear that 😞 I hate oxidizing! It's the WORST. On the plus side... you could use it all over and look tanned? 😛

Anonymous Insider

Haha! I most certainly could.. with all the snow we're supposed to get this weekend I can make it seem like I snuck away for a long weekend at the beach 😉

Here is another photo of me with the other Too Faced that I bought in melted fig...

I personally like it a lot, the guy says i look like a little girl or a goth and doesnt like it...so I guess everybody thinks differently.

Snapshot_20150212_1.JPG

88,857 Replies
testing