Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You look great!! Nice touch adding MUG Flamethrower in the outer v 🙂 

Thanks!  I wish it was as sparkly on the eye as it is in the pan but I want to look like a unicorn fairy all the time.  It's probably for the best lol

Dominique is bomb on you! Have a wonderful weekend! 

Thank you, I love her!  You have fun!!

I did not even realize it was Friday the 13th.  This is a great lipstick on you, and I am really liking your hair color.

Thanks NC!  I really like the hair and lips together.  It's always a gamble! 

I love this lipcolour! I've been trying to get it for months. Jealous! And it looks great on you 🙂

Thanks!  I finally sucked it up and took the train to a NARS boutique.  I just couldn't stand stalking it online anymore!

I'm glad you're having such a fantastic day! You look so great in Dominique.

We are almost hair twins!

upload_2774322533796595627.gif

I like Friday the 13th, too. I was born on one!

Anywho, love your makeup! Dominique looks beautiful on you, but the first thing I noticed was you straightened your hair! You look so different! Is this something you do every now and again or was it for your evening out? I love it both ways, btw!

Ha!  Oh yeah, that.  I do it maybe once every couple months or so.  I typicallly do it when I add more color to my hair so I can get away without washing it for longer than I usually can.  The long weekend is perfect because I can be gross in the comfort of my own home!

My dad was born on a Friday the 13th too!  And I love your new haircut!  I forgot to comment when you first posted (I really stunk at commenting the last couple weeks!)

Forgiven!

OMG!  I don't think I have ever seen you with straight hair.  I ❤️ so much!

And Dom is fantasmaballsamazing on you, especially contrasted by your beautiful hair. 😉

Thanks Mocha!  I feel like I look like a totally different person when I straighten it but in a good way?  I love Dom's weird purple-blue feeling.  I'll do some swatches later and post in your Audacious thread!

I'm super pink today. 

Photo on 2-13-15 at 2.02 PM.jpg

Loreal infallilble Glistening Garnet paired with Naked 3

Naked Basics 2 for contour

Some kind of Tarte Blush

Sephora lip cream in Marvelous Mauve

I bought a new Justice League poster today! I mainly just love Batman..... and Dick Grayson.....but I don't have a Nightwing yet. 

Photo on 2-13-15 at 2.00 PM #2.jpg

And I came home to this Valentine's present stack! It's from my mother lol. No matter how old I am or how long I've been in a relationship, my mother is always my Valentine haha

IMG_2886.jpg

I hope everyone has a great weekend! ❤️ 

Anonymous Insider

You are super cute today! I am *so* loving the color of your hair right now, as it's so rich and lustrous and just basically gorgeous! I'm also loving the fact you've gone for bold eyes and a bold lip in the same, or a similar hue, as it looks absolutely amazing! And that lip is just adorable anyway; it's such a romantic yet sassy hue! You look stunningly beautiful! 🙂 Have a wonderful Valentines weekend! 🙂

Your mom sounds lovely!

I really like how your hair, brows, and eye and lip makeup coordinate.

Okay. I'm in love with your face. And that second picture, wow. So jealous of your side profile! I gave my mom and my grandma valentine's gifts. 🙂 That's cute of her. Now my mom's saying she wants to get me something, haha! 

You're too sweet! I actually ONLY like my face from the side haha. I hope you get some nice valentine treats!

I hinted I wanted this breezy .. I found a picture. 

88,857 Replies
testing