Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Completely agree, when I take pictures I think "That's not my face. What is that. Nooo."

But you look so great. Love the sassy sunlight picture haha

Haha, some of the ones I come up with could scare small children!

Thank you 🙂

You look gorgeous! Such beautiful cheekbones!

Thank you! 🙂

Wow, orgasm looks great on your eyes, I would never have thought to do that. I love your lip color, it looks beautiful on you. 

Thank you! 🙂

I love that you used Orgasm on your lids and cheeks.  It looks great!  How do you like the Infallible lipstick?  It looks beautiful!

I have super dry lips and I find it highlights that. But I love this colour so I keep trying to make it work! It lasts pretty well, but it does fade a bit more than it should for a 2-step. Not bad for the price tag.

Also, thank you! 🙂

Loving this look! Love the eye makeup especially-- Orgasm looks great on your eyes!

Thank you! I discovered it one day when I was putting make-up on on the bus and realized I'd left half of it at home. I love any colour that brings out the green since my eyes can look so many different colours.

It looks totally awesome on you! Makes your eyes POP! 

So excited that I have time to visit my favorite thread today.  You look beautiful.  I love this lipstick and you are really working that mascara.  Is it bad that I want to place an order just to get a sample of it!  I know I do not need any more mascaras, but you have really sold me on trying this one.  Orgasm looks incredible on you.

Thank you! I am admittedly a little obsessed with this mascara. I kinda have a problem... 😉

You guys, I am in the BEST mood.  It's Friday the 13th which is bizarrely one of my favorite days, a long weekend, and it's freaking freezing (which I hate but my office is nice and warm so I consider myself lucky!).  Plus tomorrow is Valentine's day which means cupcakes and chocolate!  

I'm going out to dinner after work so my foundation is a little heavier than normal.

Face: Armani Maestro, TF Primed & Poreless pressed powder, Tarte Daydream blush, Bobbi Brown bronzer, Becca Opal (which you can't see at all.  I think I need a new brush to apply this) Meteorites Pearls.  Eyes: UD Buck & Naked, NARS Valhalla <3<3, MUG Flamethrower in the outer V, Hourglass tightliner thingy,  TF Better Than Sex.  Lips: NARS Dominique!!! (I call her Dom for short), El Agua liner.  

IMG_5764.jpg

IMG_5765.jpg

Hope everyone is having a great day!  I'll stop babbling now.

Anonymous Insider

This is such an immaculately polished look! Obviously Dominique steals the show somewhat, as she is so regal, and she flatters your skin tone so perfectly, but I'm also loving the neutral eye you've created, as it shows off your evidently magnificent blending skills! Your tightlining is filling me with envy, and your complexion looks utterly flawless! You look stunningly beautiful! 🙂

DOM!!! 🙂 (I know this is pretty much a repeat of my comment in the Audie thread, but it bears repeating.)

Anonymous Insider

Nothing bizarre, it is a lucky day. You look absolutely divine, Michelle.

Whoah Michelle. Hot mami! 

Wow! You look amazing! I love your curly hair, but it's always fun to switch it up and do something different!

Thanks Veg!!  You know on TV shows when they change actors but don't address it and everyone is like "Wait.  Weren't you a different person last week?"  That's how I feel.  

88,857 Replies
testing