Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Face and Cheeks:  Peripera Milk Blur; Fiona Stiles Luminous Foundation Concentrate in Porcelain; MAKE Skin Illuminator in Skir; Clio Art Highlighter in Light Gold; Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Highlight Powder in Aura; Clinique Cheek Pop in Pink Pop

DSC01506.jpg

Eyes and Brows:  Peripera Wholly Deep Jewel Pot in #12 Twinkle Golden Brown; MAKE Super Matte Cake Liner Duo; Peripera Wholly Deep Auto Liner Tip & Gel #6; MAKE Defining Mascara; Clinique Just Browsing in Light Brown

DSC01514.jpg

Lips:  Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil in Ozone; Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy

I love how you did your eyes..!

Thanks.

I've been working my way through my new Jewel Pot eye shadows.  They're all super shimmery/glittery, but it doesn't always register very well in photos.  I think it finally did here, but it's also a beautifully sunny day.  And I do love white eyeliner, even though it can be a little stubborn to get right.  (And I realized after I posted the pictures, that I photographed the wonkier wing.  The right one really looked great today.  The left one is the slightly less attractive sister.)

You look angelic!

If angels wore hot pink lipstick...

And thank you!

... Angels absolutely should wear hot pink lipstick.

Face and Cheeks:  Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Complexion Primer Potion; Peripera Milk Blur; Fiona Stiles Luminous Foundation Concentrate in Porcelain; MAKE Skin Illuminator in Skir; Clinique Cheek Pop in Pink Pop; Clio Art Highlighter in Light Gold

DSC01491.jpg

Eyes and Brows:  Peripera Wholly Deep Jewel Pot in #10 Be Lovely; Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Woodstock (wing); Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Eyeliner in Bloody Angel (waterline); Clinique Just Browsing in Light Brown; MAKE Defining Mascara

Slightly better look at eyes, even though I forgot to deal with the mascara gap:

Spoiler
DSC01488.jpg

Lips:  Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Shame

Beautiful and vampy. Love this.

i'm floored by this. this is my favorite look i've seen on you, i think. perfect mix of utterly ethereal and dark. also....i want shame now. beautiful.

What a compliment!  Thanks.  And here was me thinking it was a nice, but fairly pedestrian, look.  I was really pleased with the way my skin turned out today.  (I think a lot of the difference is that I layered a full-face application of the Clio highlighter to add general glow.  And the lighting this morning really picked up on it.)  And Shame is beautiful, and has a lot of depth.  Different lights bring out different shades in it, and it's easily one of the smoothest formulas in the Revolution line, though I don't know what the reformulation will bring.

Love the colorful wing! 

IMG_1687.jpg

1. Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint in Terre-Neuve

2. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer 

3. MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder

4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

5. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin

5. Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette using Nudie and Heaven

6. Gosh Eyeshadow Trio

7. Buxom Big and Bushy Mascara

8. Maybelline The Falsies 

9. Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Lipstick in Miso Pretty

Stunning!

@niamhroisin, Miso Pretty looks gorgeous on you! I have yet to try the Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipsticks. How do you like them?!

I love them! They are really easy to apply and last a long time! The only problem is eventually they get a bit dry but I put a lip balm under and it really helps!

Ohhhhh my gosh. Perfection.

GIORGIO ARMANI luminous silk foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

COVERGIRL clean pressed powder, ivory00

NARS contour blush, olympia

NYX microbrow pencil, black

MAYBELLINE color tattoo, creamy beige

BITE BEAUTY amuse bouche lipstick, whiskey

whiskey looks darker in person, but is a bit reflective which makes it appear lighter here ?

whiskey.jpg

I had to do a double take, love the glasses & whiskey may need to be added to my list 

Whiskey looks so so good on you!!! mine is arriving today and I hope it looks half as good on me!

The glasses are super flattering too

Whiskey looks spectacular on you, Jem!

fotd_051316b.png

MUFE Face & Body

Hourglass Finishing Powder

Edward Bess quad used for contour

Hourglass Dim blush

NYX Micro Brow

Naked 3 shadows