Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Hehe, thanks! I love these kinds of colours!

IMG_3847.jpg

Nothing special with my makeup today (wearing Naked 2 because I don't use it enough), but I wanted to show off Besame lipstick in Red Velvet. This one goes on like a dream and stayed on pretty well through lunch. I ate a freaking hamburger and it had stained my lips enough that, if I wanted to, I could have sheered it out with some cherry chapstick instead of reapplying. It's not drying either. So I'm glad to report the lighter reds from this brand work well.

You look so radiant and happy in this picture! It must be because you're loving that red  on you like the rest of us!

Thank you, BIP! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

OMG, that Besame lipstick is utterly gorgeous on you! It lights up your face in a wonderful manner, and I love that you've gone neutral on the eyes to balance this feisty lip! You look amazing! 🙂 BTW, have you tried purples, plums and pinks on your eyes, because I've read these shades flatter green eyes beautifully?

Thank you, Ballerina! I do wear purples and some pinks sometimes, although generally not with red. I'll have to wear some in the upcoming week. I think this weekend I'm wearing my other two red Besames, but after that, purple eyes! 🙂

You're eyes look so green today.  Do you normally have green eyes? I have to go back and stalk your pictures.  Your lips look so juicy and yummy!   Like candy apples!  

They're green/hazel. Oooh, candy applies! I've never actually eaten one, but I can picture it. Funnily enough, BW brought up Snow White below.

I could be one of your woodland animals!  Sing to me and I'll lead you to a house full of creepy old men.  Your woman chores await!  

^ I'll be the evil heckling witch

I am down with this whole scenario, minus the chores. Also, don't bother sending for Prince Charming; I need a good nap.

This colour red looks fantastic on you! It's so bright and happy! 🙂

I guess I never thought of red as bright and happy (I tend to think pink for that), but you're right! 🙂

Isn't that the lippie malday was wearing today, too? Man, I am going to have to seriously look into this color. It's amazing on everyone!

I'm pretty sure she was wearing Marc Jacobs Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (the one that was a point perk last week). I remember because I wore it two days ago and the color looks different on everyone.

Either way, right now I'd recommend Besame. It's a shame Sephora only carries the face powders (I also have the violet powder, which I love). I bought four and they're all themed after popular colors from that year. Merlot (1933), Cherry Red (1935), American Beauty (1945), and Red Velvet (1946). Merlot was a bit patchy, but I think that's because it's dark. This one is wearing great, and I think the other two will as well.

It looks great on you! Just in time for the weekend! 😉

Oooh-la-la! 😉

I love love love that lip color on you, so beautiful. 

Thank you! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

UGH!! My Red Velvet was supposed to arrive YESTERDAY!! But according to tracking it hasn't moved in three days!! It is KILLING ME!!! I want to try this shade SO BADLY!!! (And it looks FANTASTIC on you!!!) 

😞 Oh no! I'm sorry yours is held up. I think you're really going to love it.

88,857 Replies
testing