Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

My fuzzy family disowned me cause I like all the beautiful colours! image.jpg

Your eyeshadow is amazing! Hat...Incredibly cute....and that lip color is fabulous 

Thanks!  I was going to go for yet another nude eyelid but all the colours in the hello kitty palette were yelling at me, so I matched my lids to my nails. 

And, ha, I see and think all pinks are amazing!  It's a sickness! 

Anonymous Insider

You look adorably cute in today's headgear! I'm loving the exquisitely blended lavender and neutral shades across your eyelids as they complement this gorgeous berry lip perfectly, and your complexion is glowing with this new tinted moisturizer! You look utterly beautiful, and kind of cuddly, too! 😉

ETA: My cats are staring at your pic - I think they figure you're some weird breed of cat they want to get to know! 

Thanks,  I'm really starting to veer more towards cool colours lately, even though I can go both ways.  It's funny I didn't even think about whether they'd go together unless I did it subconsciously.  

I am always up for cuddles with any of my friends- anytime!   They're like getting a free shot of happy!  

your kitties are welcome to snuggle me-p whenever they wish- especially your Burmesey cat!  

are you liking the tinted moisturizer ? it looks gorgeous on you.

I really really do and thank you!   I went back and bought a second one as a backup.  It's got pretty nice coverage for a tinted moisturizer.   My skin is in its happy place. 

Heartsmyface, I totally agree, the NARS moisturizer does have nice coverage. I was surprised. It looks beautiful on you! Perfectly natural.

Right?  They could've just called it a foundation. 

If I were a tiny little being, I'd make home on in that hat. It looks so cozy! And that shadow  is all from hk? i forget i own that palette lol 

you could whisper evil deeds in my ear! 

This palette is really good!  I haven't played in it a lot but I am very impressed with it! 

I love those taupe shades...that one on your lid is a good one! So much glow! Love it.

dewy looks fall into my personal idea of beautiful and is really difficult to get right without looking shiny.   I think my nose was a bit too shiny this time round.  

You are pretty much the queen of beautiful nude eyes!  Thanks!  I'm wearing cookie,hot cocoa, playdate and supercute.

Anonymous Insider

OMG That second photo though. Your skin is like porcelain and you look like a doll or a glowy mannequin or something!! LOVE!!! 

Hmmm, Hearts, what other alcoholic beverages have you been into … 😉

Your skin is glowing!

I like the stuff under the bathroom sink.  Cackles! 

No, I swear it tastes like Palm Bay or coolers or something...  (Before adding more vodka)... I can't place it.

Decided to rock a bronzy smokey eye with no foundation and laid back hair today hehe. 

Used Bare Minerals loose pigments on the eyes, smudged out a Tarte clay stick, used Tarte tightliner pencil, and Dior iconic mascara.  Using Josie Maran cheek gelee in pink escape on cheeks, and YSL Rouge Volupte in Rose Infinite.

mefeb132.jpg

mefeb13.jpg

I'm just going to say I agree with what everyone else said! And I so wish I could take a decent shot of myself...I tried to do some selfies the other day and in every one my eyes looked two different sizes! I'm doomed! (Ok, maybe one should not try selfies when one is sick but my eyes really are the same size). Anyway, I'll hire you to photograph me then I'd be sure to have equal-sized eyes and a normal-sized nose (that's another thing, my nose always looks big, I know it's the angle and I just cannot get it right! UGH!) LOL! Hold on, this is not supposed to be about me, so....

Anyway....you look gorgeous!! And you are an inspiration for us all!

It's all about the light and angles! My nose looks thinner from a certain angle ,and my chin a bit more defined. It takes practice and patience 🙂 But I'll totally photograph you! 🙂 

KB  you need to be the face of some sort of cosmetic or skin care company. You are flawless perfection 

Awww, you are so kind to say that *blush*

88,857 Replies
testing