Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

This is a whimsical and bewitching look that could scarcely be more different to your first look! I am absolutely loving your innovative variation on the classic smokey eye, as I don't believe I've ever seen it executed so beautifully in shades of green! The way you've taken grass green as a shot of highlight into your tear duct is simply inspired, and your blending across the lid is just exquisite! Your wing of eyeliner is envy inducing it is so perfect, and that soft coral lip complements this color scheme beautifully! You look stunning! 🙂

Thank you, to think I was about to go with a different lipstick, but I'm glad I stumbled across this one! Green is one of my favorite colors, I wasn't expecting this turn out but I am reminded how much I love the effect of greens, aquamarines on my eye. And on the crease I even put like a cobalt blue, the name is gonzo on the electric palette and it is one of my favorites. I freaking love this palette and I am going to be using it a lot more. 

Anonymous Insider

Looking forward to seeing your future creations! 🙂

Wow, that foundation makes you look flawless! And yup, put this look on my favorites list! What lipstick are you wearing? 

Thank you sd, i 'm laughing right now cause i just really packed it on but it doesn't feel all gross. The foundation if applied normally does have a nice natural feel to it, I used a stipple brush too. Do you have the electric palette? I would love to see your creations with it, I know you would rock some killer looks with it. I'm wearing Kate Moss Rimmel brand in shade 109 from the red tube. It's a bit more coral than Sushi Kiss from MAC, it's a lovely color and maybe it should be a coral you should buy. ;D Also, it has like a tutti frutti scent to it, I don't mind it but I don't know if you would if you're thinking of buying it. 

I don't have the Electric palette. I think its a fun palette but I know I wouldn't use it often because I can't really wear bold colors like that to work. 

I think I will definitely go out and find that lip color. Maybe tomorrow! Do they sell it at CVS? I always love Sushi Kiss on you so this would be a good way to find out if a color like this would look good on me. And I don't really care about scents. They don't really bother me. 

Both cvs and walgreens but i bought it at cvs cause there was a deal at the time

Here's mah face today. Happy Valentine's Day! 🙂

weeeeeeeee.jpg

weeee.jpg

Your look is unique yet (to me at least), everyday wearable. And I love blue hair, I won't lie so I'm biased in that respect. But it all jives so nicely I think. You look very pretty and maybe this sounds odd, but pretty natural as well. I'm trying to put words together and failing miserably since I've just come off a very long shift! Anyway, I love it! 🙂

That hair looks like the eyeshadow I just applied, maybe that's what inspired my shadows 😛 Wow. I loooove the all over liner, if I tried to do that, let's just say i used to in high school and i looked like a bug. xD You look smoking! 

I love your lipstick! Your hair goes without saying. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Your face looks gorgeous, especially that feisty opaque red lip, but OMG, I am in love with your hair! It is absolutely amazing! The mix of sapphire with aquamarine and jade is simply divine, and is compliments your skin tone brilliantly! Stunning! 🙂

Gaahhhh!   Love your face, but I especially love your hair. That color looks great on you! What color is your lipstick?

Hi everyone! Hope you've had a lovely Valentine's day.

Today I'm wearing:

Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer – Light
MUFE Full Cover Extreme Camouflage Cream – Light Beige 3
Cargo blush - Praque (contour)
Cargo HD Bronzer
Benefit Rollerlash
Smashbox Brow Tech – Blonde
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Love In Rio shadow trios – Barefoot In The Sand #3, Bikini Bottom #1
Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects shadow – Pink Pearls, Pink Zinc
Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner – Black
Sephora Nano Lip Liner – 10 Lovely Lilac
Sephora Rouge Shine Lipstick – 47 Heartbreaker
BE blush (No idea what colour – my mum gave me some from one of her kits. It’s bright pink.)

Feb 14 3.JPG  Feb 14 4.JPG

Here's your artistic sunlight shot du jour:

Feb 14 5.JPG

Then for my evening look I added more of the 2 purple eyeshadows, went heavy on the same lipstick, and added some BE Mineral Veil (Original). I used the flash on these so the IRL look is darker and more intense:

Feb 14 6.jpg 

Feb 14 7.JPG

Very, VERY flattering colors on you! And you make me think of spring as I suffer temps in the negative digits...LOL! 🙂

I absolutely love this. 

Thank you so much! 🙂

So beautiful

Thank you! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

This is an adorably glam Valentines Day look! I absolutely love what you did with the eyes; that gorgeous blend of mauve-like-pink blended upward into taupe, is simply set on fire by the blue eyeliner, which is a simply inspired addition! I've also loving how polished your cheeks look, and that feisty, sultry, glossy lip is just divine, especially today! Stunning! 🙂

Thank you, ballerinagrl! 🙂

88,857 Replies
testing