Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You remind of Angelina Jolie's look in Maleficent. I love it! And that's amazing how you covered up your real eyebrows. I almost didn't notice that the drawn on eyebrows werent your real eyebrows just filled in differently. 

ugh i LOVE her in maleficent, love. thank you. And yeah, i covered them up with everything it was hard to put eyeshadow on and b lend. LOL. it felt weird too, drawing the line on my skin, hahaha. 

Hahaha I bet! I should try that tonight before I wash my face just to see how weird it feels! 

i LOVE the "messy" pink and the touch on the brow. brilliant.

Hahaha, thank you, it was weird having to draw eyebrows on my forehead.  I finally got to use the 3 mufe shadows I had ordered, and now having done this i'll probably be using them a lot more. 

cherry morello,

COLOR S908 Mauve (Satin) - eyeshadow

and fresh pink. fresh pink is such a lovely color btw! 

Anonymous Insider

YES DMC SM.

! lol I remember someone had requested a rini look so this is my version of it. 😄 I could've done with the eyeshadows but it works. like a deranged wicked lady. 

Anonymous Insider

I think it was me way back late last year. Wicked Lady was my favorite. Kinda like the first time they made adult Link and it was OH! that character looks like a person now. :X ❤️ #awkwardcartoonkids

❤️ geeking out right now lol 

Anonymous Insider

Guh, I know, is there another word for this in some other language to know how geeky awkward I am at the same time. =*^-^*=

idk in mexico, our excitement translates to AY AYA ASY AYAYAYAYYAYAYA AY AY AY AY AYA

Arg!  It's a busy time of year!  I may go MIA for a while.  I did my makeup today.  Wearing the mattnificent palette and shiseido maquillage lipstick in rd312.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Your eyebrows!!!

You look beautiful, as always.  Your hairstyle really brings out your amazing features.  Love.

Im loving that necklace and those brows.

you're so cute, and boo for going away for a while :< stupid busy stuff! 

Anonymous Insider

This is a perfect example of using makeup skilfully and subtly to enhance your naturally beautiful features without  emerging to face the day looking made-up! Few guys would figure you're even wearing makeup, and where I grew up (between Boston and NYC's Upper East Side), this is considered the ultimate accomplishment! You look gorgeous - I'm especially loving the blended cool pinkish-peach over your lids, the subtle sculpting of your cheeks with a bob of natural looking color, and that nude-pink lip, not to forget your complexion which looks polished and flawless! Stunning! 🙂

Oh no! We'll miss your pretty face! Don't be gone too long. Great blush and cute necklace. 

Aww, this is such a sweet, romantic look! I like how you paired everything together, with the same colour family!

Loving that bronzer/blush on you! 

And Busy, Busy for me too! Hope you have a good week. 

I tried out the Nars Contour Blush I picked up in my most recent haul and I like it. Paired it with Nars Unlawful Blush and Too Faced Melted Berry on the lips. Everything else is the usual!

88,857 Replies
testing