Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you 😆

Gorgeous! 

Thanks erin😊

WOWIE!!!! Sooooo gorgeous. Heart

Thank you 😉 as are you

This is one of the best fotds I have ever seen!

Wow!... thank you blushhoarder 🙈😊

Wow, that purple lip!

0217151image.jpg

im0217152age.jpg

Today I am wearing some of my new goodies.  My tan hasn't faded enough for me to use the concealer I have, so what you see is what you get, lol.  If anyone has any recommendations for eye treatments that reduce undereye darkness, I'm all ears!  

UD Naked Basics2

UD Baked, Bender shadows

NARS Exhibit A

BITE Beauty for Sephora VIB Rouge

Your eyes look incredible.  I've been meaning to try this lipstick.  If I make my way through my samples and get to a red again, I will wear this one for your thread. 

Anonymous Insider

I'm loving this 'I just got back from vacation' look! The way you've expertly blended neutral shadows to define your eyes is just perfect, and that gorgeously rich and flirtatious lip color is simply fabulous! You look beautiful and tan! 🙂 

Best reasonably priced products to nuke under eye shadows include Clinique's All About Eyes, Algenists Eye Renewal Balm, and my favorite, Zelen's Triple Action Eye Cream. However if you can budget for it, La Prairie's White Caviar Luminous Eye Cream will make the area glow with vitality and brightness (which I guess is why I always go back to it after experimenting)! 

This is the second time I see someone use Exhibit A, I'm scared of that color though, I don't know how it'd look with my skin tone! I don't know about under eye treatments but ELF does have some inexpensive primers, different colors for a different purpose. I use the purple one to brighten up my yellow complexion, I'm sure maybe one of those can help reduce the undereye stuff? 

It's not as scary as it looks, BW!

I have used Exhibit A at least once a week since I bought it in November.  It might look super red, but I find it is buildable, so as long as you start with a light wash, it doesn't get overbearing or weird looking.

Also, I've seen lots of different skintones rock it in this or the blush thread, and I don't think anyone has ever looked bad in it.  It's surprisingly universal.  

What brush do you use with Exhibit A? My blush brush is way too dense for Exhibit A. 

Hi Rhi!  I actually use 2 brushes.  

First I tap the blush brush from OCC (which Sephora used to carry, but doesn't anymore) into the pan lightly and apply it to my cheeks.  

Then I take a kabuki brush (the Too Faced one or a cheapie Sephora brand mini) and use that to buff it out as desired.

I know a lot of people recommend using a fan brush, but I haven't gotten the hang of using those for blush without looking ridiculous...

Thanks lady! I'm definitely going to try buffing it out with my Too Faced kabuki brush. I don't have a fan brush yet but I want one - I think it will be fun to play around with.

I can't seem to apply Exhibit A without looking like a clown so I'm super excited to try the buffing technique. It's such a beautiful blush and I really want it to work for me. Exhibit A is most definitely working for you, girl! 🙂

Pretty lady! 

Thank you, ErinChristine32!

I love the golden eye makeup with your tan.

Thank you, TKLJ!  If I had to pick one color eyeshadow to wear forever, it would probably be gold.  I need the shimmer!

That red goes so well with your tan! 

88,857 Replies
testing