Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you! I meant my blush, but you can't really see the color of it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I knew what you meant.  I just do not think it looks bad.  The color is pretty, and I do not even see glitter.

Anonymous Insider

On my computer I just see a giant disco ball of gold glitters with some peachiness under it. In person my cheeks were insanely pink. My pictures aren't really running true to the color. It still looks kinda nice idk haha

Anonymous Insider

Since the photos didn't run true to color, I decided to maybe do some swatches to see if that would be better. The top is dry, the bottom one wet. These still aren't true to color, running more pink, but eh. In person when it's wet, it looks like a more sparkly nars orgasm dupe 

IMG_2219.jpg

Found this picture on the internet. You can see the color better here. it's absolutely beautiful.

images.jpg

oh that is a beautiful shade. 

Anonymous Insider

With my luck, I found a nars/elf comparison!

untitled.png

Anonymous Insider

One doesn't usually associate feathery, mascara-coated lashes with childlike innocence, but they certainly work it for you! Likewise the thick band of liquid liner, which is usually fierce, on you appears angelic and childlike! The shimmery pinkish-peach blush looks gorgeous, and the coral-nude lip adds to that classic childlike aesthetic! With those huge eyes you look adorable, and little coquettish! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much c::::

Anonymous Insider

Your eyes look so lovely and innocent. BW is right to say you have Bambi eyes. (And your lashes look incredible!!) I'm sure I said this when you first showed us, but I love your hair! 

Anonymous Insider

This was actually just one coat of mascara. I've actually lost lashes because I used to be not-so-friendly with them when I was younger. I can't even imagine if my lashes were all there. Thank you so much c:

Anonymous Insider

Well, you could never tell!! They look SO LONG and lovely!! 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you c:::

Have you tried using the stippling brush? Elf has a 3 dollar one that I love to use for blush. As for foundation i've recently only been using my fingers and it seems to be doing pretty good and I just put a dot on my hand and build up from there if needed. (dot/pump). 

That being said, despite the glitter bomb, you do look very cute and innocent with this look. And you have wonderfully bambi eyes. 

Anonymous Insider

I did a half and half face thing to compare how I used to do it compared to now. I did my usual routine on one side and my old on the other (using the same colors) and my how my makeup techniques have improved! On the old side, I looked like a birthday cake with bad eyebrows and that is NOT a good look haha. I use a damp sponge to apply my foundation. I use a typical blush brush. Works pretty well but maybe a stippling brush would do better with the wet blush. Thank you! I remember somebody telling me I had bambi eyes when I was younger. Such a great visualization I get from that c:

I really like this look. Its beautiful.

&& I know what you mean about color showing up in pictures.. Mine never does either!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you! I even added more blush so it photographed the slightest even though in person I looked like when you shine a flashlight into your mouth and your cheeks turn red!

So my hair is awkward in this photo.. and not even that great of photo.. But I fell in LOVE with my highlight today. Ambient lighting powder.. thank you! IMG_0825.JPG

Yes, the lighting powders do photograph extremely well.  I see what you're referring to, and it looks lovely.  

Anonymous Insider

I love the Hourglass ALP myself, though I've yet to truly figure out how to use it! 😉 Your skin is glowing with an infusion of youthfulness (doubtless thanks to ALP), and from what I can see, you look impeccably groomed, with those huge, gorgeous eyes emphasized by eyelashes that actually do you the honor of curling up when you ask them to (mine don't, so I'm experiencing lash envy)! Your complexion looks flawless, and that pink-nude lip is perfect with any look! Your profile is beautiful! 🙂

Thank you BallerinaGirl! That hourglass palette is my best friend! I love it!! ❤️ ❤️

Anonymous Insider

This highlight is beautiful on you!

88,857 Replies
testing