Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

The Estee Lauder red looks even more gorgeous now that I see your entire face. 

Thanks.  Whenever I take pictures with the reverse camera, they always look terrible.  When I shrink them down to show a specific body part, they look even worse.  My phone still has 10 months left on its contract, but maybe my Lifeproof case is just damaged.  Connor does throw it often.

notcreative, I have accidentally dropped my phone several times and there is a crack through the glass right in front  of the front facing camera.  So all my pictures have haloes around my head (good thing I crop them). 

First I thought I had attained sainthood through all my hard lipstick swatching work, only to realize that I just have butter fingers and have ruined a perfectly good spendy phone.

I think you did achieve Sainthood, but you just not see your Halo without your magical device.  It helps the rest of mere mortals see what you look like all the time with that halo.

Tru dat.

Note to self:  Check for Sainthood discount at Sephora and Nordies.  Take scepter and cape on all shopping trips.

Anonymous Insider

I was actually wondering how you got so good at taking pictures! I struggle terribly to do close eyed shots - I just don't have the coordination to take a picture and look down at the same time! 😉

I think Lari is the Queen of taking the eye pictures.  She always looks amazing.  I just stare at the camera screen to know where to press the button.  

I haven't been able to post in a long time! Here's my last couple of looks. I've started using the Hourglass mineral veil primer and I'm in love... Uh oh! Otherwise, I've been playing with my NARS dual-intensity palette and the new UD Moondust shadows. I tried false lashes today, but it turns out the ones I got are too short for my eyes. Lesson learned. 🙂 

today's look:

Spoiler
image.jpgimage.jpg

Yesterday's look:

Spoiler
image.jpgimage.jpg

Your hair is amazing and I love the smoky eye in the first photo especially!

Love your eyes in the first set of pictures, and your lips in the second. What's the lip shade?

The lip shade in the second look is Smashbox's long wear lip lacquer in Fuschia.

I really like your hair.  The bold eyes and hair go well together. 

Anonymous Insider

Your hair is so beautiful!

Thank you! It's almost as liberating as it was chopping it off into a pixie. It's not done yet.

Anonymous Insider

I wonder what it will be like when your done with it! I'm actually thinking about dying all of my hair a purple like this, or pastel, haven't decided yet cx

Anonymous Insider

Love both of these looks! Yesterday's features a gorgeous, seamless blend of rich bronzy-pink eyeshadows, which just looks so incredible in the closed-eye pic, and I'm loving that feisty pink lip! With your bangs brushed forward the look is less radical punk and more high fashion! Today's look is grunge-punk-tastic! I'm loving the way you've styled the hair to make a statement, and the dark eye with the medium coral-pink lip is a fabulous combination! Both days your complexion looks flawless! Stunning! 🙂

Thanks, ballerina! I love reading your descriptions of looks... You have quite a way with words!

you look great !!!! 

Thanks, Jemly! I hope I can post more often.

Anonymous Insider

Haven't posted in here for a while. Lately I've been experimenting with looks that are more like "innocent" looking, like in a child way. Rosy cheeks, big eyes, light lips. Elf baked blush in peachy cheeky has always been my go to blush and pretty much the only one I use, but I've never wet it because I was always afraid of intense blushes on me. I've been wetting it for the past couple weeks and it's such a beautiful color. You can never see the true color in these pictures and that makes me so angry inside lol. My cheeks are so pink it's almost offensive but I just look like a glitter bomb in the pictures. *sigh* Also, disclaimer, I tried 2 different foundation techniques to compare my old vs. new routine so if some parts of my face look cakey, it's because it is. Didn't do the brows today but I'm staying in anyway oops.

IMG_2212.jpg

IMG_2210.jpg

IMG_2216.jpg

Your lashes look incredible.  I think your makeup looks good.  Nothing offensive about it at all.

88,857 Replies
testing