Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love it, but more specifically, I love it on you.  This color with your skin tone looks incredible.

I love your eyes today (well most days), too.

Thank you NC!  The color reminds me of lilacs (one of my favorite flowers) but I never wear lippies like this, so it is taking a bit of getting used to.

Now I know how the ladies who feel uncomfortable wearing red feel!  This is my version of that 😄

I quite like it! When I tried it, it was SO lavender that it was much too light for me. On you, its more mid-tone. I think it looks very wearable.

Thanks Ali!  I have very pigmented lips, so that's probably canceling some of it out, I think.

I really like it!  I love how it looks on you - on me it's a little dark looking (because I am fairer, I guess, so it makes the lipstick look dark).  

On you it's a nice soft mid tone wearable purple, rather than leaning a little goth like it does on me lol.

I actually really like your neutral to cool taupe eyeshadow and I think it looks good with Dominique!

Thanks Nicrohr!  It's definitely outside of my norm of rich, darker colors, so I think that is what is throwing me off 😉

I think Dominique looks great on you!  I personally did not like the way it looked on me.  I think the only reason I bought it was because of how much everyone wanted it. 

Thanks guzelkiz!  

I actually didn't want it for a long time because it was so "cult status-y" but then last week I saw michelleshops wearing it and thought, she and I have similar skintones and it looks awesome on her... I should buy this!

I think maybe I just need to get used to it since I don't wear lighter colors like this often.

You're welcome!

Haha I know what you mean!

I thought it would look good on me since I love purples but this one just looked off with my skin tone.  I do like brights but this one was weird.  I really did want to like it though.

Very tired. It seems I just can't get enough sleep these days... And never mind the hair, I forgot my brush at work..

1) Korres Greek Yoghurt Primer

2) Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer in Fair

3) Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Aqua Foundation in 002

4) Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair

5) Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Shadow Primer Potion

6) Tarte Away Oui Go palette collection (Private Chateau, Snow Angels in the Parc, Navigating the Metro)

7) Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner

😎 Smasbox Full Exposure mascara

9) Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Gloss in Exposed

10) Calvin Klein Euphoria

IMG_20150218_055519.jpgIMG_20150218_055520.jpg

Anonymous Insider

You are so good at enhancing your naturally gorgeous features through the subtle application of just the right makeup in just the right places! I am absolutely loving this look; it is so classic with the flawless-looking complexion, those nude-caramel lips, and the gorgeous definition of the eyes! Stunning! 🙂

Nice liner.

This is 02/14/15- The NARS Dual Intensity Palette with Tarte Honored Blush and Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy in Envious.

021415 2.jpg

NARS Dual Intensity Outside.jpg

My next one is from 02/15/15.  This is the Hourglass Modernist Palette in Atmosphere with MUFE cream Blush in 410, and YSL Gloss Volute in Corail Lingot.

021515.jpg

Hourglass Atmosphere Outside.jpg

I love the red lipstick in the first photo as well! It's the perfect Valentine's Day color! 😄 

<3, Randee

Thanks.  I really liked the red for Valentine's Day, too.

I love your lipstick in the first photo!

Thanks.  I really like it, too.

Looking great, love your lips in the first picture, and your eye liner in the last one.

Thanks.  I really like that lipstick and the color of that eyeliner is one of my favorites.

Anonymous Insider

This is a fabulously polished and groomed look! I'm especially loving the alternate daywear smokey eye in toned-down indigo, which you've blended seamlessly, as it really flatters your skin tone, and defines your eyes beautifully without the need for liner! That lip is gorgeous and feisty, and in my opinion it's the perfect hue against your skin tone! Stunning! 🙂

ETA I'm really loving the second look too! The way you've seamlessly blended Atmosphere into such an ethereal hue is simply exquisite, and your eyes really look huge with the eyeliner added! Your complexion looks absolutely flawless, and that ballet-pink lip is just adorable with your colouring! You look absolutely gorgeous! 🙂

Thanks.  I've thought about busting out the thesaurus to respond to you, but I will just stick with thanks.  You're way too kind.

88,857 Replies
testing