Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Incredibly beautiful, and you have perfect brows!

Thank you! These brows have been through a lot to look like this hahah! I appreciate it!

Anonymous Insider

This is a fabulously groomed and polished look! I absolutely love the way you've used bronzer to warm up your skin tone, and those brows deserve their own instagram account; they are simply incredible! I'm also loving your eyes, as you've defined them beautifully; your talent with eyeliner and mascara is evident! I'm also loving the nude rich caramel lip, which balances out the strong eye and compliments your skin tone perfectly! You are naturally beautiful, and clearly know how to use makeup to enhance your classic features in an enchanting manner! Stunning! 🙂

You are too sweet! Your comment just made my day 🙂 Thank you so much!!

You just sold me on that lipstick. Gorgeous.

I love it! Sometimes I'll even layer KVD Lolita overtop!

Your eyes look so beautiful! I've heard such mixed reviews about that Morphe palette, how do you like it?

Thank you! I absolutely love this palette, I do not regret spending 3 hours trying to get it haha. It's so versatile since there are many neutral shades and then there are some oranges, purples, and (my fav) green, for a hint of colour 🙂 

Your eyes are so pretty!

Thank you!

um. how do you remove eyelashes? 

lol.

This is my first time ever that i stick them and they stay on, wee! I have fake lashes! 

Using Inglot gel liner, Too Faced Melted Nude lipstick, Nars Fiji

SAM_1645.JPGSAM_1646.JPGSAM_1658.JPG

I was in my room and the sun is right there. but yeah, i liked it. 😄 

So pretty. So serene. Except for the first photo, the lashes seem to look fairly "natural" on you.

You're like an edgy hippie. And I like hippies (my bf says I am one haha) so that's a compliment!

This is hands down the most adorable look I've seen you do. 

Anonymous Insider

This is a surreal and enchanting look exposing the juxtaposition between the innocence of childhood and natural human impulses! I'm loving the lashes, the liner, and the wing, all of which combine to make your eyes utterly captivating! The detail in the wild raven hair with the bohemian headband is simply exquisite, and that nude coral lip compliments the strong eye and adds to the tension this look explores between childhood and adult dreams! You look stunningly beautiful! 🙂

They look so pretty, but they scare me so!

The lashes look super natural on you! As in "very natural" and "supernatural"!

To remove latex-based lash glue, I find make up removers with oils are great (even coconut oil alone) because it helps to soften the latex to make gently separating the lash strip from your lash line easier. Try to dip a q-tip in remover/oil and run that along the connected portion of the strip and your lid and as you can pry up one side use the q-tip to bump and help separate it further until the entire thing is removed. If you don't mind cleaning up the lashes separately, saturate a cotton ball or pad with remover/oil and let that soak on lids for a bit so you soften the latex and break down eye make up remover in one-go. After that you can wash/clean the lashes and store them away to be reused.

Thanks for that tip! I'm obviously a lash noob lol but itd be fun to wear crazy lashes nhere and there. I felt like i could do pushups with these on. 

Your sweet, innocent looks are as amazing as your bold, sexy looks.  You are a chameleon.  

😆 ♡ ♡

I love this look on your, blackwhiskey!

I usually just gently remove my eyelashes with my index finger. If you're too scared to do that, you can apply a bit of oil free eye makeup remove to your lash line with a q-tip and the false eyelashes should come right off! 

<3, Randee
88,857 Replies
testing