Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Stunningly gorgeous. So not like your avatar photo... (no offense!)

None taken! 😄 

I know my avatar photo is a completely different side, haha!

Thank you, DiVWA!

Really gorgeous look, lylysa! I love the winged liner with the red lips! It's such a classic beautiful look!

How are you liking the Bobbi Brown Art Sticks? I tested them out in the store and I was pretty impressed with how creamy they were but I wonder if they are long lasting at all? 

<3, Randee

Thanks, Randee!

The lasting power is awesome! I wore its first application for over 5 hours and the color was still super rich and it didn't look flaky or dried. Before I applied it I dabbed on some Anthony lip balm, I let it sink it pretty well before applying the stick because I didn't want it to bleed, but like you mentioned, they are very creamy so it's almost like a hard-cream lipstick crayon versus just lining and filling in with a traditional wood-encased lip liner.

My second application was before dinner, it lasted through spicy clam and tofu soup, hot tea, and over half of my bi bim bap, tough color did transfer to my napkin when I dabbed my lips, nothing was removed to the point where it was tell-tale I was missing color.

Sexy and sophisticated.  Love the red lips.

Thanks! The Hot Orange BB Art Stick does appear a bit red, almost like a poppy color rather than a pure orange, I don't have a color like it prior so it's new for me to sport. I like it, it's close enough to a red without being too garish but it's a nice departure too!

Wow. I dont know what it is maybe the lips and the slick ponytail but you remind me so much of selena

Ahhhhhh, Selenasssss (with an "s")! Thank you so much for such a huge compliment, she is gorgeous!

Speaking of Selena, I heard that MAC may do a Selena collection, I saw some story that all sorts of folks are petitioning for it to happen.

Also....I'm sure my hoop earrings may add to the Selena-bit 😛

Id be all over that. I remeber holding a magazine of hers when i learned from her death.

I could only imagine how far her career would have continued if she were alive today. 

WOW, you're gorgeous! I really love your eyes!

Thank you! I really wanted to change up my usual eye look so I opted for the soft taupes and dusky purples of the Double Exposure palette versus vanilla/brown shades. 😄 I dusted the golden pink shade and nude together as my highlight!

Wow, lylysa!  You are absolutely stunning and your complexion looks flawless.  Hope you two had a fabulous time!

Question, I have always wondered... what does Mister Light do?  Is it just a highlighter?

Thank you, we sure did! We both ordered our bi bim bap bowls and right after I mixed up all the veggies, meat, and rice I realized "Crud, should have snapped a pic to share on the food thread here!" 

The Mister Light is a great highlighter and layering product. On its own the coverage is very sheer so using it solo may not give the desired look if you're looking to conceal dark circles. It's very lightweight so it layers over concealers well to give a glow without being shimmery, plus I love to use it just along my cheekbones and bridge of the nose as a very subtle highlight.

You beautiful creature you!  I love everything about this Lylysa.  I'd almost forgot how stunning you are without all the blood and guts, although you do make them look good 😉

Thankers, MichelleShops! It's been a while since I've gotten all dirty with blood and guts...kinda miss it now! Haha!

Just your average Tuesday night!  What browbone highlight?  It's so pretty in the pic.

I used Benefit's High Brow crayon to lay down a matte, shell pink base and then used the golden pink and vanilla shade in the Double Exposure on top.

image.jpg

Face: Cover FX Primer, rimmel matte BB cream, maybelline age rewind concealer, MAC MSF, NYX matte bronzer, ABH Brow Pomade

eyes: Morphe Jaclyn Hill favorites palette, KVD Trooper, UD Perversion mascara

lips: MAC Velvet Teddy

ok....eyebrows....jealous.... 

your flawless girl!! 

your eyes are perf! 

love your look!!!

Aw, thank you so much!!

88,857 Replies
testing