Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Decided to bring it back to the 90's...more specifically 1993 lol  Smiley Very Happy

1. Tarte foundation 

2. Mac blush 

3  guerlain mascara 

4  Sephora Craig X Karl black eyeliner 

5  the face shop designer eyebrow pencil 

6 Laura mercier translucent powder 

7 urban decay matte 1993 image.jpeg

1993 looks great on you !

1993 is just the Wonder Color.  It seems to look good (and different) on everyone.  And until the Great Urban Decay Lipstick Sale of 2016, it wasn't even on my radar.

Thank you! I was pleasantly surprised! 

LAURA MERCIER radiance primer

GIVENCHY photo perfexion fluid foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

SHISEIDO powder

NARS blush, impassioned

NYX microbrow pencil, black

MAYBELLINE color tattoo, tough as taupe

NARS eyeshadows, lhasa & new york

BOBBI BROWN long wear eyeliner, jet

GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara

KAT VON D everlasting liquid lipstick, lovesick

lovesick1.jpg

lovesick2.jpg

Wow the lip colour is so pretty on you!! Makes me want to buy it but it probably won't look like that on me! 

I love pairing that pink lipstick with the dark burgundy tank.  It really makes the pout stand out.

1) babe.  2) Lovesick is perfect for you! 3) Why did you post a pic of Winona first? Smiley Wink

A hodgepodge of products today—some new, some samples—in a look that's a little outside my comfort zone, with no good photos and harsh lighting.  But they're too fun to ignore.

Face and Cheeks:  MAKE Soft Focus Foundation in Warm #2 (sample); MAKE Skin Illuminator in Skir; Jeffree Star Skin Frost in Ice Cold; MAKE Matte Finish Blush in Ochre

DSC01701.jpg

Eyes and Brows:  Clinique Lid Smoothie in Cashew Later; MAKE Matte Finish Eyeshadow in Palermo; MAKE Calypso Palette in Alabaster; Urban Decay Ink for Eyes; MAKE Defining Mascara; Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows in Soft Auburn; Urban Decay Brow Tamer in Clear

Lips:  Bite Amuse Bouche in Verbena

So, the foundation sample is definitely not my color—wrong undertone and maybe one shade too dark—but I wanted to get a sense for the formula and coverage.  Very fine moderate coverage, but not as excellent as other options.  (NARS comes to mind.)  And I definitely should have gone with my light gold highlighter, but I was too eager to try my new Skin Frost.  And I probably need falsies with such a long, heavy wing.  But I'm delighted with my new blush, and the Skin Frost will go brilliantly with more cool-toned looks.

those colors and that bold liner remind me of

pikapika.gif

i love it

Verbene is such a stunning color for you!  It reminds me a lot of NARS Jane.

Verbena's such a stunning color, full stop.  It's definitely not a shade that I would typically be drawn to buying by itself, but I couldn't resist it when the Bite Spring Fling set went on sale—mostly for the Line and Define Primer—but I've been very pleasantly surprised by all three mini lip colors.  And Verbena may be the best of the three.

Products:

Spoiler
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
- Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream in Fair
- Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder in Fair
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette - Looking Glass, Lily, Time, Reflection, Gone Mad, Cake, Royal Flush
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Fineliner in Blacquer
- Hourglass Cosmetics Film Noir Mascara
- Urban Decay Alice Lipstick in Mad Hatter

IMAG2522.jpg

This is actually from a few days ago. Wednesday, I think. I received notice halfway through my work day that it would, in fact, be my last day. So, I've been mopey. I haven't really done anything with myself except work on my Swedish because Scandinavian languages make me happy.

I'm only getting one week of severance, but I needed a few days to process. I'll be updating my resume and sending it out to all the contracting company's and major employers in my area. Nike is nearby, so maybe they'd like to pick up ex-Intel personnel. Especially with my previous experience working for Welch Allyn (a medical device company) and knowledge of Bluetooth - since they make those fitness monitors n' all. I've also considered getting my MUA license and operating freelance as it's much more realistic than obtaining my Veterinary MD. But, that costs money, so maybe not until I'm out of debt.

I plan to be back on my feet and positive Monday. I'll be recording a reaction/impressions to the Juliet Has a Gun discovery kit.

1464187493476.jpg

This little girl has been snuggling with me the last few days and doing her best to make me feel better. Ms. Glitch is such a sweet cat. Smiley Happy

IMAG2525_1.jpg

Aww your kitty looks super snugly!  Sorry about your job. Glad you are looking at the positives.  Time for a breather is always good. 

That purple lip is phenomenal !

The look is beautiful, but I'm sorry to hear about your job.  That's frustrating and disappointing.  All the best to you as you look for a new one.  

Aww, thanks.

Doubly, so, even. I'm trying to stay positive and see the silver lining. I've got resources as long as I stick to the necessities. I haven't had a vacation in 5 years, so, perhaps this will be a chance to reset and come back to the work force refreshed. My boyfriend is also being super supportive in all of it, which is helpful.

I have a tendency to over do it with Tom Ford Mood light.

Nars impassioned blush and all the mood light.  

Eyes are Viseart sultry nude and neutral matte. Lip is bellapierie nude lip liner from my ipsy bag this month. 

belpier.jpg

Well it looks good on camera! :-D

Such a light & airy look - simply beautiful!

What a lovely rose-nude springtime look!  It gives a very romantic glow that really flatters the golden blonde hair.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Milani Luminoso Blush

Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara

WnW Reserve Your Cabana

UD Revolution Lipstick in 1993

image.jpeg

I irrationally think I should get a backup of 1993 because the new formula seems not as matte...

84,416 Replies