Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

Happy New Year blackwhiskey! You have moon eyes!

❤️ Thank you Happy New Year 😄 

, moon eyes are the best! 

Loooooove the lips. They're an amazing light neon.

Thank you! I think the glitter particles in Manhunter are what's making it pop a lot more! ^^ It's a bit messy though, I got a bit on the sides so i have to clean that up lol 

everything looks really great here, so tell me: thoughts on the powder ????

Okay Jemly, so tomorrow I'm giving it a proper test drive since I won't be slaving away doing house chores all day and cooking, not that I've done all that I don't have to do the hard work as much. rambles.

I applied it with a powder brush, not the kabuki, but it is said that it can be applied with a puff. So I'm going to be washing my puff tonight so I don't have residue from my other powder on there and I'll see if still gives me the same glowy results as today and if it lasts longer. Although I can see this being a good product, my nose is a pain in the butt. 

Well I just put it on a while ago but unlike the usual powder I use (palladio) This one didn't matte me up completely. There's still some glow coming through from the foundation, so it is not overpowering. I just did it over my trouble zones too. I'll time it to see how long it stays on. But so far so good. I like using foundation and having the glow it  gives me stay. I do like my all matte days too though 😉 

Two hours in. My nose is looking shiny, I applied it the way they did on the video so maybe since I have a super oily nose I'll have to just pat it on instead of using a brush. That being said, it doesn't look BAD, my foundation still looks like it's on, usually when I sense that i'm oily, my makeup's running to the hills. Also, I'd like to add an important factor, I've been in the kitchen experiencing the heat from the oven (I've been cooking a pizza)... so that could be a reason, my face was heated? I will reapply and see how long that lasts. Oh, aside from being happy that my foundation is still on my nose, my face still looks like it retained its color, usually when it gets oily it looks like it's oxidizing for some reason. 

IMG_4979.JPG

IMG_4983.JPG

Wearing NARS Audacious Anna, Stila Convertible Color in Peony, and just curled my lashes.

The lighting in my room makes everything looks just a bit cooler so I included my hilariously awful winking photo that I sent to a friend earlier for something closer to the true color. The light is from a cloudy LA morning 🙂

Anonymous Insider

This lip is ethereal and dreamy on you; it softens your beauty, making you appear more approachable, and it's absolutely perfect for Spring (and you probably even have spring-like weather in LA - so envious!) Those gorgeous brows and fabulous feathery lashes also deserve an honourable mention for being simply perfect, and your complexion looks as flawless as always! You are stunningly beautiful, but I like the shot of you winking best, because in it you come alive, and thus become less intimidatingly perfect! 🙂

Anna's so pretty on ya!

lip shade is amazing on you 

Lucille-Winking-animated-gif-arrested-development-31133148-245-245.gif

Oh my god I just died at all of these memes. lol. 

Darn it, BW, you beat me to it.

tk... anyone-ever-seen-a-chicken.giflmao

lash

Best thing I've seen all day!  

upload_7817577058407322449.gif

That was me the other day with the fake lashes :