Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Tonight.   But changed into a Patriots Tshirt lol in love with my new KVD Arrmegedon 😄

image.jpg

Love that electric pink lipstick.

Anonymous Insider

This is a fabulously groomed and polished look, and I love the way you've defined your eyes with a variation on the classic smoke, but of course it is this incredible lip that steals the show; it is sassy and seductive and wonderfully bright, which is perfect for this dreadful time of year wherein it feels as though winter will never end! You look beautiful! 🙂

Hi BT ladies! I've barely been able to post lately. Some of you know that I work at a movie studio and we're in Oscar week and it's been ridiculous! Barely able to breathe! I miss you guys! 

Anyway!

image.jpg

image.jpg

If I can remember...

Lorac Unzipped, Blinc liner, MUFE mascara, Bobbi Brown foundation stick as contour, Nars lipstick in "Cruising"

that ey eshadow reminds me of st paul de vence (nars) and I'm so in love with those shades, very pretty, your face looks so smooth *-* like it's made ofsilk* 

I just got so excited to see your thumbnail pop up!  You look great Stars!  Your skin is flawless, as always.  

Awww thank you! That's embarrassingly nice of you to say! 😄

Oh my god, I'm loving that first photo of natural, everyday prettiness paired with the army-green jacket. And in the second photo, your yes look so bright!

Thank you, as always! I sit near a window and it actually has really nice light. It's filtered just right!

Anonymous Insider

Wonderful to see your gorgeous face again! I love the way you define your naturally perfect features as subtly yet effectively as possible to allow your natural beauty to shine through! I really am in awe of everyone who can pull off this sort of made-up, groomed and polished, yet natural and fresh faced look! I've been trying for 30 years and have never gotten close myself! The contouring is amazing, as if you hadn't mentioned it, I would have noticed your fabulously high cheek bones are enhanced by a slight gleam, but I'd never have realized you contoured, so it looks fantastically natural! Loving that cute rosebud pink lip; it's understated but sassy and seductive nonetheless! Stunning! 🙂

Thank you! I always adore your feedback. 

Today I am wearing:

Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer – Light
MUFE Full Cover Extreme Camouflage Cream – Light Beige 3
Cargo blush - Praque (contour)
Cargo HD Bronzer

MUFE HD Powder
Benefit Rollerlash
Smashbox Brow Tech – Blonde
Too Faced Shadow Insurance

MAC eyeshadow - Bisque, Kid

Clinique eyeshadow - Angel Eyes, Pink Chocolate

NYX Cream Blush - Boho Chic

Revlon Blush Delice - Strawberry Tart

Sephora lip pencil - 090

Sephora lipstick - No 67

Feb 20 1.jpg

Feb 20 2.jpg

I'm also trying out hair for my cousin's wedding in March. Here is today's effort:

Feb 20.jpg

Love the hair and the lipstick the most!

Thank you! 🙂

This is a perfect look in my book.  Perfect.

I love the bun too...gorgeous.

Thank you so much greenchilli! You always look perfect, so I take this as such a high compliment! 🙂

I can't even pretend to understand how you made that beautiful bun.  Lovely Skate08!

Ha! Thank you! I guess it wouldn't help to say this one was pretty easy... 😛

Anonymous Insider

Wow! Your hair looks absolutely amazing!!!! I am so envious - I had mine long for ten years till August last year and could never do anything with it at all! Actually I'm so hopeless at hair that I get my au pair to do my youngest daughters before figure skating practice every morning! You have such talent!!! I'm absolutely loving this gorgeous spring-like rich fusia lip on you, as it lights up your entire face, and flatters your skin tone perfectly, and the way you've enhanced your eyes using the pink on the lids and the pink chocolate above to add definition is simply inspired! It is so effective - I need to try to emulate it! Your complexion looks flawless! The overall look is stunning! 🙂

Aw, thank you! I danced for 19 years and have been an actor now for almost 9, so I've done a lot of hair along the way! Plus a lot of failed attempts... I just don't take pictures of those 😉

Wow, I am in awe of your hair skillz!

88,857 Replies
testing