Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you!

Just played around today, since I wasn't going anywhere.

I didn't bother checking the name of the eyeshdows, but i'm using ABH's waterproof creme color in Barbie Pink as an eyeliner, and it is SUPER pigmented. Shame the lighting in my room is so bad.

Also using ABH's liquid lipstick in Carina.

I love the color a lot more than I thought, but boy does it pick up on every small flake/dry spot! Gotta be careful with these.

IMG_1951.jpgIMG_1952.jpg

LOVE IT! *_* I love how pretty and bright this look is. That colour as eyeliner is so fun! <3

Beautiful! Those lips are divine!

Ha...right now I'm wearing a honey mask...after a sample of an Eve Lom rescue mask...then I'll do another mask...stuck finishing some work stuff on my computer.

You all look beautiful!  I'm a fright!

That sounds pretty fun to me!  

Except, are you wearing the honey mask because the Eve Lom caused a reaction?  Or are you just testing masks?

I just have a bunch of work to do so am trying out masks...why not.

The Eve Lom was more of a clay mask...so since I have dry skin fine but not crucial.  The honey is my favorite...and I'll pick another one...because I'm stuck at the computer so why not (I'll look lovely tomorrow, right?).

I love masks...love testing them...cheap and expensive.  So if there are any you love please let me know!

I'm currently doing Hairspray and tonight was our first dress rehearsal. This is my look for the show minus my false lashes Smiley Happy

1432176653848.jpg

tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour foundation - tan sand

Giorgio Armani Master Corrector - orange

Buxom True Hue blush - breathless

NARS blush - orgasm

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - chocolate

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow - chocolate

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner - trooper

Sephora Collection Colorful Shadow & Liner - turquoise

MAC eyeshadow - electric eel

MAC eyeshadow - vibrant grape

Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye mascara

Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes - matte black

Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick - melted fuchsia

Wow, you did a fabulous job with your makeup.  Hope the performance goes well. 

Hairspray!   That sounds like so much fun!   

Thank you. I may have been misunderstood. I have been on beauty talk before, I just hadn't worked up the nerve to post my pic on this thread. I think it is great, though. Every woman should be told that she is beautiful from time to time, and the support from everyone is great! Thank you for the welcome, though, I will take that anytime! lol.

She was probably welcoming you to the thread (or more specifically to the active posters on the thread).  I usually welcome all first time posters to the thread, too, because I love seeing who is behind the user.  It is kind of like an, oh there you are moment, especially when I recognize the user name.  

And, you look lovely in both pictures, including the one with your daughter's art.

Oh, ok. Well, thank you for the nice welcome and the kind words!

so i'm not in a place where i can take a photo right now, but i like my makeup today. i'm wearing the products from the bobbi brown promo and NARS catfight lipstick. let me just say--i think this is my favorite promo i've ever gone for ?? i'm fairly confident admitting i prefer the bobbi brown shadow sticks to the laura mercier caviar sticks, as i find they're not as slippery as the LM--still blendable, but dries down in a way that truly feels long wearing (tackier, if ya know what i mean). i also prefer the long wear eyeliner to the UD 24/7. 

i'll try to post a pic later *if* i get the chance !!

In my experience Bobbi Brown is hard to beat for long wearing eyeliners, eye sticks, and matte eyeshadows Smiley Happy

I'm using Bobbi Brown long wear eyeliner, and although I prefer Chanel one, it seems that Bobbi Brown one's good enough as well. Bobbi Brown Shadow sticks are my second favorite (favorite ones are from Chanel...I love the cooling effect although it lasts for only 2 sec). 

Spoiler
Algenist Tint & Repair Moisturizer in Light
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Enigma
Smashbox Cherry Smoke palette
Marc Jacobs Highliner in (Brown) Out
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
Tarte Lip Tint in Demure

IMAG0179.jpg

Someone told me my hair looked totally fried today... It made me sad Smiley Sad
Good thing pain killers make it hard to care.

I like your matching eyes and lips.

I don't think it looks fried. I like your bronzey copper eyeshadow! 

So sorry but this is totally unrelated but I need help, Im currently using the kat von d lock it foundation in light 44 but my sephora doesnt carry the foundation i want (the estee lauder double wear stay in place) for me to try and find my shade, does anyone know what shade is a match too the kat von d light 44? I was thinking the Cool bone 1C1 but needed some opinons, Thanks!

1C1 is the palest, coolest one in ELDW.  Do you by chance have a dept store around that you can try?  Most carry the brand and would shade match you.

82,114 Replies