Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

The green looks great on you!

I'm so glad it went well 😄 the third picture is so cute! 

Keep holding on
When my brain's ticking like a bomb
Guess the black thoughts
Have come again to get me
Sweet bitter words
Unlike nothing I have heard
Sing along, mockingbird
You don't affect me

SAM_1767.JPGSAM_1758.JPGSAM_1761.JPG

Hi guys. First. Today was the first day I wear bronzer.

I'm not wearing any foundation whatsoever. I did my usual skincare routine with new products, Korres Pomegranate toner and a new sunscreen by algenist that's friendly to oily people. LOL.

From there I started off with 
Essence eyebrow pencil (possibly better than ABH and cheaper, the crayon is stiff but still deposits color). 
I used Too Faced Primer then I applied a chocolate brown shadow on the lid, black from the Naked 2 palette and Tease too (both of these on the crease). I tried making it into a blurred out cat eye.
I took it down to the lower lash line. 
For the rim line, I only did the outer rims with MAC's black pencil (doesn't matter what you use though). 
I also used Rollerlash Mascara on the top, Benefit they're real on the bottom. 

I used bareminerals bronzer and used it as contour and I used benefit's watts up for highlight on the cheeks and cupid's bow. I was going to put some on my nose but i do not want to risk that. To make my nose not look so bright, I used NARS velvet powder in Flesh.  It looks natural, it looks like it does after i've cleaned my face and applied toner, so even though there's a bit of pigment in there, it still goes with my skin tone. 
On the lips I am wearing a lip shade by Flower called Sheer Snapdragon and on the outer sides I'm using NYX simply vamp jumbo pencil in shade Enamored.  and that's it. 

You must forgive my camera, if it catches the smallest of sunlight, it'll kind of give me an orange hue in some parts. Orangey/peachy. 🙂 
Anonymous Insider

This is very 1970's bohemian, switched over to the dark side by the bat clinging to the flower! I love the washed out effect of the sheer smokey eye, which must have taken years to blend, the way you've added definition and depth to your eyes by deepening the smoke out toward the wings, and the coral-pink lip is deeply sultry and insouciant! If these were stills from a movie reel you'd be the girl who just got kissed by a vampire! You look stunning! 🙂

If only my vampire would kiss mE

Haha

Even though you have a brown smoky eye and a bat-flower (LOL), you look so innocent!

sigh i think its my chubby cheeks. i don't like them! 

Why do you think I never smile with teeth! My cheeks are out of control. 

You look 16 !!

do you prefer the essence to the ga brow maestro ?!

I think i do. Its easy to aplly and i dont need a brush to do it and workswell to just fill in the bRow 😄 and i think its like 2 or 3 bucks. Ive bought other drugstore eyebrow stuff but theyre eaieaeither too creamy or too stiff thag it hurts thr skin but this one is just fine. I do like the ga for a more defined look Though.

I love what you've got going on with your lips and eyes today!

Thank you, mocha! I feel like I kept it simple but at the same time not? Haha. Really digging this. 

IMG_3956.jpg

FACE

Dior Nudeskin BB cream in 2

Dior Nudeskin concealer in 2

Maybelline concealer in Neutralizer

ABH contour kit

Besame Brightening Violet Powder

Nars blush in Madly

EYES

Marc Jacobs The Dreamer shadow palette

Bobbi Brown mascara in Smoky Lash

UD liner in Hustle

Sephora liner in black

LIPS

Nars lipstick in Jungle Red

Anonymous Insider

Your sleek dark hair confers the perfect picture frame for your face here, and those edgy bangs add an almost gothic feel to what is otherwise a classically groomed and perfectly polished look! Your daywear smokey eyes look fabulous, while that Besame brightening powder makes it look as though the pic has passed through an airbrush filter, which makes your complexion look utterly flawless! Of course I can't not mention this gorgeous statement lip, which is powerful and feisty! You look amazing! 🙂

Ballerina, as always, you are so kind.

so jelly of how madly looks on you!  It's nothing but beige/tan on me!

Thank you. It's one of the few products a YT beauty vlogger has convinced me to buy, and I'm happy I did. It's so not what I think of when I think "blush" because of it's color, but it seems to really pay off well.

Did you trim your bangs? 🙂 love your makeup today. My favorite part is that blush! 

I trimmed the most scraggly bits, but I'm getting them much shorter in a few weeks. They grow fairly quickly, so they'll soon be this length again.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm damn you. now i want that mj palette. everyone that uses an mj palette has that effect on me but I'm really digging the neutral shades. oh sweet jesus. and jungle red has been a nars lippie that i've been lusting over! You look great, tk. It's just funny that today I chose to keep it natural and you had to go all model status on me!  

Jungle Red and Heat Wave (an orange red) were my gateway Nars products. I love them with all my heart. 🙂 And I'm surprised at how much I like this shadow palette. Even though I feel I already own similar colors, they don't perform like this.

88,857 Replies
testing